| Naturalchick30 wrote:|
| Becky wrote:|
I know a guy that is stripping/escorting through school. He loves it because he loves sex.
Personally I think there is a biiggggg difference between a man stripping/escorting
... and a woman stripping/escorting.
Really? What's the difference?
Well, let's see.
1. The biggest issue in the Escort (prositiution game) is the controi peopole have over you. So yes, a woman that is hooking can get beatened up, raped, called all sorts of names, humiliated and still she has to suck it up and go out there and do it again .. the next night.
How many times have you heard of a male escort having to deal with abuse like this from a female customer. (I am not talking about male on male sex as that would be a whole other situation.)
2. Men are always on the look out for sex. Always .. whether it's from a wife or a gf or a girl he picks up at the bar. Men require sex about 20 times more than a women. So if this guy can get what really wants AND get paid for it .. he's fine.
Women .. how many women do you know that are walking around looking for sex on a constant basis and are happy to find someone they can fu** every night. Women want ... relationships .. men want sex. Women want sex in their relationshipd of course but unless they have something off in their heads (sexual compulsiveness) women are not walking the streets looking for sex.
Sex comes to women anyway without having to ask for it DUH! They don't have to trick a guy into it. I don't care how bad a girl looks .. if she goes to the club or the pub and sits there long enough .. some guy will offer her sex.
No so for men - they will sit there and beg all night and still go home alone.
Women and men are wired differently in terms of sexual desire - though there are exceptions.
3. Most importantly .. when a woman has sex .. she is a recepticle. Meaning something is going INTO her body. Do you know the sorts of health problems with a woman's cervix and uterus after X years of banging all sorts of men? Wow - check it out.You can get really messed up down there.
Men on the other hand actually ENTER a woman. They can phyically enter a woman .. a zillion times .. and their penis will be just fine (especially if they wear protection.)
It is much easier for a woman to get aids from a guy .. than it is for a woman to give aids to a guy. Look it up.
4. Women offen end up on the street or being controlled by a pimp which leads to drugs and alchol to numb themselves from alll the effed up crap they have gotta do. And often .. then cannot get out of that life without getting beatened like heck.
But .. how many men do you see that are tricked or forced into selling their bodies? How many are walking the streets selling themselves for (straight) sex. How many get caught by the cops and hauled off to jail until their pimp bails them out?
Noooo women are the ones that (stupidly) put themselves in such a position. Men are not in that position.
4. Lastly - socially the stigna is worse for a woman. It just is - I don't care how you slice it ... women and men are simply different in terms of sex and society flips out when women sell themselves.
When a guy sells himself (again I am talking about heterosexual sex) (shrugs) well, guys fu** A LOTof women anyway so I really don't that there is much of a difference - except they get paid. Maybe it makes you feel funny .. but it's not gonna FLIP YOU out like it does when you hear woman is selling herself. Nooo.
If I go to a Strip club for men .. there will be allll sorts of nasty men walking around, all sorts of crap going on in the back rooms with those strippers. Maybe some clubs are highend with big highend bouncers to watch the girls .. but you name it .. it happens (for a price). Those male customers .... are serious and .. intense when they watch those girls.
Ever go to a Strip club for .. women? Completely different! It's a PARTY! It's usually girlfriends out for a fun night. They like the attention and the dancing and putting dollar bills in a guys thong .. but it's allllll fun and laughter! Do you think one of those male strippers gets pulled into the back room because he got overpowered by a woman and she forced herself on him? Nooo.
I could go on and on about the differences really .. but all these things are quite obvious.
Women and men are diiferent - this will never change.