Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:15am
Only exotic I knew is this exotic fruit Arbor Mist. 
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Only exotic I knew is this exotic fruit Arbor Mist. 

Ummmm.... you drink Arbor Mist?

Edited by Limalady - Jun 04 2013 at 8:20am
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:33am
They are exotic considering the place they are from and culture and also looks depending on where you go. Like in Brazil where everyone has similiar looks its not exotical there, but if you go to Tibet you are exotical and different to them. It's just perception.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:20am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

They are exotical and gorg!

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

Exotical does bot equal ambiguous to me. They are in fact black but because of there ethnicity/nationality I called them exotical. I dont know their families roots/orgins but they look different to me. I think Erica from lhha has an exoctical look because of her strong undiluted African features. Go figure.
Carmensworld View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmensworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

You went thereimage

LOL...refer to the post above.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:34am

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

Exotical does bot equal ambiguous to me. They are in fact black but because of there ethnicity/nationality I called them exotical. I dont know their families roots/orgins but they look different to me. I think Erica from lhha has an exoctical look because of her strong undiluted African features. Go figure.

I agree!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:39am
I was wondering how long it would take to put them on "ole regula negro" status.

This always happends though. I guess you have to look a certain way to be considered exotical, I've never met or even heard of Afro-Iranians. I would love to meet some and ask some questions.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:45am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

on BHM you can't be dark skin and exotical at the same damn time

I didn't say dark, because we are trying to avoid the ls/ds issues, but the "regular Black" thing clearly makes a nicca less special. Well, these h0es ain't stealing the exotical tag this time. An Afro-Iranian that speaks Persian mixed or not with or without weave is one exotical a$$ negro in my book.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:46am
They aren't exotic to me either and I am sure they weren't to many others until this article was published
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 10:48am
If I get my rossetta stone on and move to Dubai, will I be exotical too?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic