Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Afro-Iranians: Those Big ForHeaded Twins w/Khloe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Gia2009 Gia2009 wrote:

So basically they are regular black people, but their parents descended from Iran where other black people are hence Afro - Iranians, correct?

That's like if I was born in Iran even though my ancestors come from America, I would be considered Afro-Iran, am I correct? Or do I need to go back and re-read this thread?

yes...some may be mixed with other races but some are not..just like Afro hyphens in any other countries.

Oh ok, Thanks for the Clarification Epitome!
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

How interesting. When people talk about discrimination in Iran, it's always regarding the Kurds.

this. i grew up w/ a bunch of kurds and that was all I heard, nothing about afro-iranians.

i would def. watch this doc. it sounds really interesting.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Carmensworld Carmensworld wrote:

They are exotical and gorg!

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 03 2013 at 9:23pm
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 9:25pm
SMH
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 1:33am

You went thereimage
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:55am
Originally posted by binky622 binky622 wrote:

Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

Africans are all over the globe.

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 5:59am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

there are black people in india too...i'm just waiting for china to let slip of the black folks it aint showing

I coulda sworn that we talked about this.  Or was that the black folks in Thailand?
Blacks are all over Asia LOL
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 6:18am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Ermm There's nothing exotic about their looks, though. They're black girls with weave. They just happen to be from Iran, which I wouldn't have imagined but they don't look particularly different. They are pretty, though

I'm curious why they can't be exotic and "regular" Black at the same time? Doesn't being from a place that Blacks aren't usually from make someone exotic? I don't know, they are exotic to me, especially if they speak Persian. Y'all are like, "Oh, they ain't mixed? Ol' regla a$$ negroes."
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I'm curious why they can't be exotic and "regular" Black at the same time? Doesn't being from a place that Blacks aren't usually from make someone exotic? I don't know, they are exotic to me, especially if they speak Persian. Y'all are like, "Oh, they ain't mixed? Ol' regla a$$ negroes."

That's the thing, though. They're exotic to me culture-wise because I never knew of Afro-Iranians. But they're not exotic to me looks-wise.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2013 at 8:10am
^^^^Ahhhhhh! That makes sense. That is true. I never considered exotic culture vs. exotic look. I always considered exotic people from distant lands, but if you think about it someone's look can often tell you that they are from another place. Usually they are one in the same, but not here.

I consider Black Brits exotic. When Idris Elba or Mel B speaks I think, "Damn, they fancy."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic