Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Afro wig experiments gone GOOD : )

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 11:45am
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

Amazing!!!!! I've never seen hair that realistic at the beauty supply lol
lol thanks but trust me it didnt look like that in the pack 
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:30pm
Lovely wig making. You should make a few wigs and sell them on ebay. I've purchased a few really great u part wigs from ebay and I know they were made with poor quality hair but they look so real. This seller (link below) has been getting my $$ and you can do the same. Post your auction link here on BHM and you should get some good sales. Thumbs Up

kandegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 4:26pm
You did that!!! I always use synthetic hair for curly styles. The older it gets the better it looks.
Rack up on some profits lady!
darealtipwifey1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darealtipwifey1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 12:11pm
i love them! they are cute and afro centric looking. now i want to make me one just for the fun of it
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 8:40pm
nice....I  imagine you put the tracks one up one down so they meet to create the volume..is that right? I will to the bss tomorrow.
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Lovely wig making. You should make a few wigs and sell them on ebay. I've purchased a few really great u part wigs from ebay and I know they were made with poor quality hair but they look so real. This seller (link below) has been getting my $$ and you can do the same. Post your auction link here on BHM and you should get some good sales. Thumbs Up

thanks for the suggestion
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by misjaghuar misjaghuar wrote:

nice....I  imagine you put the tracks one up one down so they meet to create the volume..is that right? I will to the bss tomorrow.

only at the top
linmars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linmars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2013 at 11:11pm
for misjaghuar:
i use the weaving cap with adjustable straps

another afro twist wig:
misjaghuar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misjaghuar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 3:34pm
NICE THANKS A BUCH....I AM STILL TRYING TO FIND MY AFRO STYLE...and this BSS idea will help me locate it wiTHout spending big bucks. I will post my attempts for you review.  YAY!
sucre265 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sucre265 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 6:00pm
Good job. your really talented. you got me drooling on all the pictures
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System