Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Afro or Kinky Curly Wigs or Half-Wigs PICS pg 1
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Afro or Kinky Curly Wigs or Half-Wigs PICS pg 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Bootiful Cream

Author
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afro or Kinky Curly Wigs or Half-Wigs PICS pg 1
    Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 2:06pm
Anyone know where I could find a wig or half wig (synthetic or human) that is afro curly or kinky curly? Queenbee help!! LOL
I did a search here but I didn't find any links to websites .... And I saw the Carefree Diva Wig but its not really what I had in mind.
HELP!!!
I want a wig NAAAW!!!!! LOL
If anyone is selling one, I may also be interested.
Thanks!!

Edited by GCurly - Feb 18 2009 at 1:34pm
Sponsored Links

1bcheri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1bcheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2009 at 5:38pm
try hairsisters.com  they have a bunch of curly wigs there. hth

this pic may be to small but this is a half wig by bobbi boss.

Edited by 1bcheri - Feb 17 2009 at 5:40pm
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 7:29am
Originally posted by GCurly GCurly wrote:

Anyone know where I could find a wig or half wig (synthetic or human) that is afro curly or kinky curly? Queenbee help!! LOL
I did a search here but I didn't find any links to websites .... And I saw the Carefree Diva Wig but its not really what I had in mind.
HELP!!!   I want a wig NAAAW!!!!! LOL      If anyone is selling one, I may also be interested.   Thanks!!

She has various wigs.  You can see what they actually look like--

LOL, there's one called Glance Malibu Twist.

She's wearing it here and it seems the older it get the better it looks--

The Ruth Half Wig

Modu Anytime Half Wig Curly TUT

DreamWeaver...it's called Jerri Curl (she made a wig)

You can purchase from hairsisters.com or clairhair.com

Edited by QueenBee - Feb 18 2009 at 7:37am
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 9:59am
Oh no Suechel!!!
I wanted everyone to answer but I just know that QueenBee knows her Kinky hair, LOL!!!
AND she knows how to search, so I mentioned Queenbee, but EVERYONE can help of course.
Thanks!!
I am going to check out all of these links ....
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2009 at 1:33pm
Okay, I found my old half wig  ... I love it, but I want something closer to my hair texture so that I can easily blend my leave out hair with the wig.
This wig is old so bear with me okay?
This is a half wig I bought from the BSS and combed out.
I cornrowed my hair and pushed the combs in the cornrows in the front, sides and back.

SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 2:13am
i wont quote the pics just in case you wanted to take them off! but that looks GREAT Thumbs%20Up i love it!!!!
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 5:12am
GCurly-- That is too darn cute...Is it human or synthetic?   Do you know the "name" of the wig?  Off to google...Vanessa by Fifth Avenue Collection

eta:  Found it-- http://www.vanessahair.com/

Edited by QueenBee - Feb 19 2009 at 5:17am
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 2:36pm
Thanks SexyCurlyGirl!!
And if that's you in the avatar, gimme that length!! he he he

QueenBee!!! You're the best. I am gonna check out every wig on that website now, LOL. The wig is at least a year old and has been washed, cut, strangled ... you name it!! And it's still here.
I am horrible at searching for stuff online!! LOL
I will check the name when I get home.
It's a synthetic half wig for sure.
I love it but I wanted something kinkier so I could wear my hear out in the front ... or just front like my hair grew eight inches over night with a kinky lace front wig.
I am a mess ...

MissCassC View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCassC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2009 at 3:09pm
That's lovely.  I want one, too!
GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2009 at 2:34pm
Ohhh nice ... ^^ that's very close to my texture Suechel!!
Thanks!
I have so many options now. I'm gonna go back thorough this thread and see which one matches the best and I'll try to order one this weekend.
Hopefully I'll have pics to share by next week.

And for those who asked me the name of this half wig, I forgot to check and will do so tonight!
I don't have computer access at home, so the name won't be up till maybe Sunday or Monday.

Also the style of the half wig (for QueenBee and Miss CassC) is
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>