BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Africa's top models

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

OT

Are these real Black models???

Lol, what's going on in these pictures? Why she ironing a white baby's butt???
And why do they have a black man with a perm holding white baby's mini me verison of Angela Davis?
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:58pm
Kiara Kabukuru

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Kiara Kabukuru

Oh, I forgot about her! She is lovely! That Cover Girl shot is absolute perfection. One of my favorites

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jan 25 2013 at 10:02pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:48pm
Beautiful inside and out

4 Reasons Ajak Deng Is A Model You Need To Know

Do you know this face?No? Well, the name Angelique ‘Ajak’ Deng may not mean anything to you now but all that is destined to change very soon. Deng is definitely a model of the moment, who you need to know about, and here are 4 reasons why…

1. Behind the ridiculous beauty is a truly inspirational story.

Originally from the Sudan, Deng, at age 12, had to flee with her family to a Kenyan refugee camp. There, her mother died of malaria, leaving Ajak to care for her seven siblings. In 2005, Ajak and her family immigrated to Australia, under refugee status, where she, against the odds, still completed school while modeling internationally, for United Colors of Benetton, to provide a good example for her siblings. Since the age of 16, when her father returned to Sudan, Deng has been financially responsible for her siblings.

2. She is a truly humble and caring individual.

There is no pretense about her. She fell into modeling accidentally, when she was pushed by a McDonald’s manager to pursue modeling, rather than work as a server, and in interviews when asked about why she wants to model, her immediate answer is, ‘to give my brothers and sisters everything they want’.

3. All the fashion heavy-hitters are paying attention.

Like Alek Wek before her, Deng is about to take the fashion world by storm. Last year she closed the Valentino couture show, and also walked in London, Paris and New York for labels such as Chloe, Lanvin, Gucci, Armani, Gaultier, and Marc by Marc Jacobs. She graced the cover of Vogue, modeled for Topshop and is currently in New York, ready to shine once again at Fashion Week. And if that isn’t enough, Deng is set to be the new face of fragrance CK One.

4. She is simply stunning.

With her strikingly beautiful looks and long limbs, she looks destined to become a big name in the international fashion industry, very very soon. Dont believe me?, check out our gallery below.

http://hellobeautiful.com/1645835/4-reasons-ajak-deng-is-a-model-you-need-to-know/

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jan 26 2013 at 12:05am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 11:59pm
I find this picture of Aminata Niaria striking:

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

She's very successful... don't know why they didn't post her

http://pangeasgarden.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/AjumaSpeaksOut_04.jpg

she's who came to mind when i saw the thread title. She is so BEAUTIFUL to me
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:20am
Atork and Flaviana are stunning as well
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:24am
alek is 35? how? i can't.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:25am
The darker someone's skin the slower it ages.
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:29am
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

Atong Arjok

She's gorge. I wonder why so many of them keep their hair so short? (warning, non-PC question incoming) is it because it's so hard to deal with?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>