It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Chardai View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Africas Best Olive Oil Moisturizer
    Posted: Feb 11 2007 at 8:14pm
Is anyone using this?

I currently use the ORS Olive Oil Moisturizer but saw that the Africa's Best is a Moisturizer plus Growth Lotion.

Just wanted to know the experiences of those who use it. It may be another product on my 'to buy' list.

Africas%20Best%20Organics%20Extra%20Virgin%20Olive%20Oil%20Moisturizing%20Growth%20Lotion%20with%20Shea%20Butter%20Maximum%20Strength

• The only growth lotion with organic conditioning.
  • This isn't your ordinary moisturizing hair lotion! Unlike greasy oil moisturizers, Maximum Strength Organics Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion does not use heavy oils that weigh down hair. This Organic Conditioning lotion is fortified with the restorative properties of olive oil, nature's historic remedy for instantly moisturizing and strengthening dry hair.
  • Olive Oil Moisturizing Growth Lotion is a maximum strength hair therapy, especially created as a lightweight, healthier alternative to old-fashion, pore-clogging oil moisturizers. Used on a regular basis, its unique blend of conditioners and proteins help stop breakage, while protecting hair from the damaging effects of heat styling or chemical applications. Excellent for all hair types and styles.

Ingredients:

Water Aqua , Propylene Glycol , Polyquaternium-37 , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Dicaprate , PPG-1 , Trideceth-6 , Dicetyldimonium Chloride , Olive Oil Olea Europaea , Hydrolyzed Oat Protein , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Shea Butter Butyrospermum Parkii , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetearyl Alcohol , Lanolin Oil , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone , DMDM Hydantoin , Cetyl Alcohol , Methylparaben , Propylparaben , D&C Green No. 5 , D&C Yellow No. 10 , Fragrance Parfum

Sponsored Links

oatsnhoney View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2007 at 8:28pm
i used it when i first started experimenting with my hair trying to get it healthy and i really liked it.  i liked the smell too.  the only reason i stopped using it was because i heard that ors olive oil lotion was better but it isn't.  i plan on buying some more when i run out of my current moisturizer.  my hair really grew while i used africa's best moisturizer.
Tropical View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 1:47am
I have both. I know ORs works well for me.  I just started using African's Best so I'm not sure about how well it works. What I do like is it smells better than ORS. Also ORS has petroleum in it if that's an issue for you.
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 8:19am
I like it, and also the Shea Butter & Tea trea Oil moisturizer from Africa's Best.  I agree that the ORS is not better, AB products are not greasy IMO.
giftyluv View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 9:06am
I'm going try it and see if it works for me. Currently I have been using ORS but its to greasy for my hair. Thanks ladies.
sweet_nitengale View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 1:50pm
I also bought the Shea Butter and Tea Tree Oil kind. I literally just bought it like 2 days ago so I've only used it once but I really liked it the first time.
Chardai View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 2:18pm
Thanks Ladies - I guess I'll pick some up this weekend cause my ORS bottle's almost empty.
miss_westindies View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2007 at 8:35pm
I love the ORS Olive Oil lotion and judging by that ingredients list, the ORS version is better.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic