BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

African rich culture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:04am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Its not only GOV'T. My husband has a business partner that's into oil and the dude drops by the house with friends when ever he comes to the US. Got me running around like a chicken tryna cook stews and stuff for his greedy 8 pieces of meat in one sitting arses...Asking for MORE!!Stern Smile But whenever he leaves he gives the kids 1k each and gives me 3k for all my troubles and takes me to the farmers market to shop for groceries.

My husband be pimpin me on the low to cook for these fools.LOL Telling me about the plan before they come.

LOL wow

Man how come I dont have the same luck? lol My friend's dad has some connects with people that work in the Nigerian government and he found someone to pay for all four of his children and his wife to fly to Nigeria first class there and back. That is like 6000 roundtrip ticket per person. She showed me pics cause she was so excited it looked like a lounge on a damn plane.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:07am
Seriously I'm about to call them up and tell them to let me know the next time their dads are in town cause I have not gotten this treatment. 

My other friend told me she doesn't like to talk about the family business but her dad works for the Nigerian government. I told her not to say anymore cause I knew what wassup. She lives in a mansion in Houston. When you are balling in a country whose money is worth more than your native's country, then you know you are rich.

On the otherhand, both of them told me how their dad's lives have been threatened. 

Edited by keepgrowing - Dec 13 2012 at 11:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:10am
My cousin in Nigeria told me there are a lot of Asians immigrating to Nigeria now. They follow that money trail.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:12am
lol they want that naijja money!

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:22am
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

so outside the nigerian govt, are good hard working genuine millionaires?

Yes, millionaires that do no work in industries linked to the government.  Its possible.  I'm related to a couple on both sides.  LOL
of course you are

lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style