Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Relaxers
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

african pride olive relaxer

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: african pride olive relaxer
    Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 9:23pm
I used this relaxer a week ago, and now my hair is falling out. when I first used it, my hair got really hard, and I couldn't even part it, to smooth my new growth. I got so scared I washed it out and neutralized my hair for over 20 minutes. My hair looks nice and straight, but it is shedding like crazy. I washed it a week later, and a lot of my hair was coming out. I think I might have to get a short cut and start growing my hair all over from scratchCryCryCry.
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:26am
Have you tried using a reconstructor such as Aphogee Keratin Treatment?  It is a two part system and I read a lot of anecdotal reviews on how it works for those who had a bad relaxer.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 11:02am
I'm going to try that.
jmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 12:20pm
A friend gave me some mizani hydrafuse conditioner ,and told me it worked for her. after washing my hair I sat under the dryer with the hydrafuse for 20 minutes. I combed my hair after rinsing it out and my hair was hardly breaking. I think this might be better than the aphogee, because it didn't make my hair hard.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by jmarie jmarie wrote:

A friend gave me some mizani hydrafuse conditioner ,and told me it worked for her. after washing my hair I sat under the dryer with the hydrafuse for 20 minutes. I combed my hair after rinsing it out and my hair was hardly breaking. I think this might be better than the aphogee, because it didn't make my hair hard.

That is good to hear.  I guess the AP relaxer was too much for your hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic