BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

African Girl in China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:45am
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

OMG, iDied at this video! Did she really think she would be accepted? She's mad because they're laughing, i swear the naivete of white people amaze me.
them women were crackin up. got me over here laughin. lmfaooo. ol girl felt stupid. said they were bringin friends to laugh at her omgosh thats so great.CryCry

LOL
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 3:52am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:14am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They were rubbing her skin to see if the Black would come off? I wonder how she responded to that BS. Probably in a classier manner than I.Ouch

yeah i wonder if they asked before touching..
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:11am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I never felt discriminated against or antagonized, but rather treated with warmth and friendliness...On the other hand, some of my friends who have heard about my experiences feel that they reflect a deep lack of respect, and thus racist feelings.

So she felt like she was treated with warmth and friendliness...but agrees with her friends that they were disrespectful bc of her race? Her friends were right. It was disrespectful and extremely rude for them to rub on her skin. If she just walked up on strangers and got to rubbing, she would probably cause a spectacle. DeadDead The fact that she is fluent in mandarin was a huge factor too.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:36am
Read more like an "oh look at me post"

I'm hmming that whole post
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Good meme, should be circulated more
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style