Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

African Girl in China

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 6:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

They were rubbing her skin to see if the Black would come off? I wonder how she responded to that BS. Probably in a classier manner than I.Ouch

Yeah. Funny they don't do this to yt people.
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:16pm
She's a very self-restrained woman. I would be cussing the hell out of them in Mandarin. Making all that green in Africa yet disrespecting the hell out of the people, shm... This goes beyond simple ignorance imo. They have a very codified, ancestral society. Don't tell me they don't know when they're being extra rude with it.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

They were rubbing her skin to see if the Black would come off? I wonder how she responded to that BS. Probably in a classier manner than I.Ouch

Exactly! They would never dare.
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:32pm
not china, but when i was younger we lived in japan, my mom was in the military. and when we used to go off base into the community, people would always come up to my mom and touch her skin, there they actually felt it was good luck to touch black skin.

so im not surprised by their actions one bit. i think its more curiosity (and ignorance) than anything and she understood that. she handled it well. so glad that she knew the language.

Edited by Spokenword - Aug 30 2013 at 8:34pm
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:39pm
My friends fiance just came back from China as part of his grad program's international study abroad.
He's 6'0 and Nigerian.

Asians surrounded him like he was a famous person & wanted to take pictures with him.
He also said people wanted to touch his skin and feel his hands.

Weird.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

She's a very self-restrained woman. I would be cussing the hell out of them in Mandarin. Making all that green in Africa yet disrespecting the hell out of the people, shm... This goes beyond simple ignorance imo. They have a very codified, ancestral society. Don't tell me they don't know when they're being extra rude with it.

I think alot of people over their are like machines, cogs in a wheel... following a systematic series of steps regulated by government in a mostly homogenous environment. Seeing a black woman who is physically unlike anything that they would ever encountered on a daily basis... i can see this type of behavior.

At the end of the day, what I consider rude is probably normal to them over their.. The way they drive in some parts is like sperm trying to reach the egg, The lack of personal space just when your waiting in a simple line, Spitting on the street (im talking deep Loogies...yuck)... and lets not talk about how loud some of them are (no such thing as an inside voice).

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Actually they would, especially if they are blonde or redhead.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:22pm
Interesting.
There are two kinds of Asians. They one who are cool as fawk, and the ones who are racist and rude as fawk.
This goes for Chinese and Koreans, as well as South/Southeast Asians.

It's funny that the whole world is taught to hate the African. Black or African means somethig negative in errybody's language, huh? Do.not.want!!!

And yet where would the world be without Africa? Where did those Asians get their spirituality from?
The whole world is Africa. Melanin is more important than most people know, and is at the forefront of human conception. But I digress.

Edited by Derri - Aug 30 2013 at 10:24pm
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 11:31pm
I been dun tol y'all Asians got boundary issues. A few days ago, I think I saw the one that touched my boobies. She smiled at me.
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:30am
We're supposed to be visiting Asia later this year... I hope we won't have to endure any of this mess, at least not too harshly. Sounds like they don't care about personal space and overstepping their boundaries. Here (Nicaragua), we get/got a  lot of stares, especially our son, like they've never seen a black baby before.. they love touching his hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic