Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Afraid to get tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BeanieBabiesMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeanieBabiesMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Beauty620 Beauty620 wrote:

It's simple....just go get tested. I'm sure majority of ppl don't want to know there status ( and i'm just keepn it real) But it's better to know then to not know. 

If you don't want to go to the doctor they have the kit where you can just purchase it at like walgreens I believe.

So women up....and take it. 
Or just wait until you start to show symptoms, if any.....(wouldn't recommend)

Oh and btw...WRAP IT UP. 
Tell them fcks no glove no love, because if they raw'n in you....just imagine who else. Ewww Confused
ClapClapClapClapClap She said it best.

if a man is willing to raw dick you with out a condom and he barely knows he just imagine who else he has raw dog with out really knowing and the same goes for women.

if she is going to allow some stranger run up in her with out a condom then she doesnt care about her love box and you know what they say.
how can someone care about you if they dont even care abou tthemselves.

go get tested and save the community and YOURSELF!

use protection! safe sex is the best sex.
Sponsored Links

Ava BIN Badd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ava BIN Badd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:29pm
Sweetie I have been there.. was afraid to get checked because in the back of my mind I just knew I had HIV..it went back to a rumor that was started about a guy I was dealing with when I was 17...had always gotten the regular checkups and testing battery but never would ask for an HIV test...It wasn't until I talked to my BF at the time...about his status after we had a breakup..he kept breaking out in hives and I was afraid..at this point neither of us had an HIV test in about 4 years...which is terrible.
Then just last year I found out that my favorite gay cousin has HIV..so it was a major push
We got tested and everything was fine...
Worrying and avoiding it won't make any possible STDs go away...they'll just slowly eat your reproductive organs' abilities away.

YOU DO NOT WANT!!!!!

Good luck babydoll
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:35am
All the stds you've already gotten and BHM is still getting threads like this from you, Shad?

You won't learn until get something incurable (if you haven't yet) or until your dick falls off.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 8:01am
I forgot about this. Oral cancer and different/new strains of STDs are on the rise.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 12:36pm
Stop playing postive KLOL
Wik3ddd_Fr3shh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wik3ddd_Fr3shh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:44pm
Did op get tested?
Petty LaBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Petty LaBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 12:13am
SPAM, you cant be serious.
meitsme123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote meitsme123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 8:18am
Girl, tell me about it. I felt so nervous getting tested too because the guy I had been with was a man w*** and I suspected he was the type to order prostitutes.

When my current boo and I got tested, I was reading up on AIDS LOL and all that stuff .
The weight was lifted off my shoulders when I never got a call back!

Do it up!
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 11:30am
I know how you are feeling scared and so many negative thoughts going thru your head , those awful and negative thoughts will continue to give you sleepless nights until you get tested.I want to encourage you to get tested so you will know your status, am sure you will be alright. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 5:34pm
is this just HIV you're getting tested for everything? I suggest you do a full workup. There are other STDs that are almost as bad as HIV.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>