Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Afraid to get tested

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afraid to get tested
    Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:36pm
I've had a lot of unprotected sex lately and I've recently ended the relationship. I never fully trusted my ex but I love going raw that it was hard to resist. But I'm afraid to go to the clinic and get tested. How do I get the courage to go and check my health status?
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 10:39pm
You're gonna have to man up
It's better to know than stress yourself wondering
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

You're gonna have to man up
It's better to know than stress yourself wondering

Have you went through this before?
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2014 at 11:37pm
No but I do take my health seriously and get routine check ups. A weight will be lifted off your shoulders.
MomeRath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote MomeRath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:38am
Go get tested before you start spreading sh*t
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:46am
Get tested--if you do have something, it's best to catch it early. Or you may not have anything. Either way, the issue won't disappear just because you're ignoring it.
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 10:49am
It's simple....just go get tested. I'm sure majority of ppl don't want to know there status ( and i'm just keepn it real) But it's better to know then to not know. 

If you don't want to go to the doctor they have the kit where you can just purchase it at like walgreens I believe.

So women up....and take it. 
Or just wait until you start to show symptoms, if any.....(wouldn't recommend)

Oh and btw...WRAP IT UP. 
Tell them fcks no glove no love, because if they raw'n in you....just imagine who else. Ewww Confused

Edited by Beauty620 - Jan 05 2014 at 10:50am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 4:34pm
wouldn't sex and life be more enjoyable for you if you knew your status?  Then u can respect yourself,your partner, and guard your health with your life.  It's a fresh start and feels great.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:11pm
MArcelo You need to change your condoms. Lifestyles Skyn Japanese condoms (thinnest on the market) look into them

Just go and do it, do ALL of the tests I just did them a few weeks ago myself. And the next partner you have let him get tested with you and ask to see his results. Good luck
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2014 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I've had a lot of unprotected sex lately and I've recently ended the relationship. I never fully trusted my ex but I love going raw that it was hard to resist. But I'm afraid to go to the clinic and get tested. How do I get the courage to go and check my health status?

you need to go get tested. just imagine if you do have something and pass it to the next person all because you didn't want to take a test. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>