Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MzKoKoNY View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 6:11pm
hugs allyse...

i did back to back sew in's...between take downs i used nioxin...their shampoo, conditioner..and daily treatments of their follicle booster serum to the troubled spots...and also i did electrotherapy treatments (only for licensed professionals)..hair changes as one gets older and my mother's hair has always been slow to growth so it was a long patient journey...
Sponsored Links

UmmmmNo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Nichelle Nichelle wrote:

If you do one, I suggest using LG.  I've used LG to glue a couple of tracks in and no breakage.  Plus, you can wash your hair and the tracks will stay in!

do not use liqud gold for these types of weaves if you have to do one at all.
AnAngelzMami View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 11:34am
I usually use 2 caps, but I like to be able to wear it like a wig. I have had experiences where the 1 cap wasn't enough. But, the sanek strips and paper towels work like a charm. I usually leave mine on overnight and remove it the next day. That way the paper towel is inside the cap and I can peel it off or leave it in to make sure the little dried glue doesn't even get in my hair.
Hairismymajor View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 3:02pm
Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile I have good news to those who are afraid of using glue for quick weaves. I am so glad someone brought up this topic. I used to be afraid of using glue until I found this product called "morning glory" What you do is wrap your own hair, apply the morning glory product on your hair and sit under the dryer for 10 min, then once dry apply your quick weave. When you are ready to take your hair out, just simply run your head under the shower (using very warm water) and after about a minute or two the tracks will just slide off your hair. I used it and I am in love with getting quick weaves because I know how easy it is to remove!!!!! BTW my hair didn't break off and it actually made it grow!!!!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic