Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Affordable Yaki Textures?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
naijachick09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachick09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Affordable Yaki Textures?
    Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:54am
Hello,

I am new to weaves and I am sure that there are previous topics, but I need help. What are affordable yaki texture hair companies. I want to spend no more than 100 dollars for two packs. I know that there is aliexpress, but Idk how trustworthy that site is.

Help!! Thanks.
Sponsored Links

kco507 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kco507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:05am
$100 for two bundles of quality hair is pretty unrealistic, even with BSS hair. 

If you can up your spend a little, I'd suggest Senghori Shells. You can expect to spend around $150-$200 for two bundles. They ship pretty fast and have textures that mimic 4a natural hair, relaxed hair, etc. 

The hair is just okay to me (7 out of 10), but I haven't had a huge problem with shedding and it definitely gets the job done. I made a wig out of it last year and it's still kicking. Good luck! 
Stephh512 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephh512 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:06pm
I purchased two bundles of yaki 16' from a CV & it was $165. Good quality hair, I love it. You probably wont find two bundles for under $100. You could try aliexpress but theres no telling what that quality would be like.

Good luck
Sparklez1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparklez1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by kco507 kco507 wrote:

If you can up your spend a little, I'd suggest Senghori Shells. You can expect to spend around $150-$200 for two bundles. They ship pretty fast and have textures that mimic 4a natural hair, relaxed hair, etc. 

The hair is just okay to me (7 out of 10), but I haven't had a huge problem with shedding and it definitely gets the job done. I made a wig out of it last year and it's still kicking. Good luck! 

I am thinking about purchasing SS relaxed texture... Why only a 7 out of 10?
kco507 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kco507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by Sparklez1920 Sparklez1920 wrote:

Originally posted by kco507 kco507 wrote:

I am thinking about purchasing SS relaxed texture... Why only a 7 out of 10?
That's the same texture I got. I give 7 out of 10 only because the ends weren't super healthy and I ended up having to cut it down from a 16" to a 14". :/ Also, the hair doesn't hold a curl well, even if you flexirod it overnight. Great customer service though and I'd purchase again if I was in a bind.
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:37pm
I've used SS also, the natural texture and relaxed texture. This was about two years ago, so Im not sure how the quality is now but it was good to me. The relaxed texture is thick, and it is difficult to hold a curl if your not using holding spray. I use to "cheat" and have the Dominicans blow it out at the salon and it curled easily once I did that LOL

I also tried Kevin light yaki, and kinky curly yaki light yaki texture. Kevin was good I wore that hair for about 5 months straight, bleached it, and it held up. kinky curly yaki was good at first but i didnt enjoy the hair as much as I thought I would. It would tangle and to me it just didnt feel the best. Check out the ultimate light yaki/kinky straight thread !
Sparklez1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparklez1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:47pm
Kevins Light Yaki is such a pretty texture

But  my goodness is it horrible in terms of tangling
shanikw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanikw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 1:06pm
yeah after about 3 months the tangling became really annoying. I did a bleach bath and it helped me hang on to the hair a little longer
naijachick09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naijachick09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 5:13pm
Thanks for your input.
I would be doing a weave with the perimeter out (partial?)
I only would buy maybe 10 or 12 inches.
Do you have to worry about shedding at those lengths?
mrsprice0507 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsprice0507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 11:27pm
try Xcellencehair.com....good prices nice hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>