Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Affordable hair vendors or Aliexpress..Pm Me pls
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Affordable hair vendors or Aliexpress..Pm Me pls

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Affordable hair vendors or Aliexpress..Pm Me pls
    Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 11:53pm
I'm just gonna cut to the chase. If you have a good AliExpress vendor that you are satisfied with and would recommend, can you please PM me. Or a virgin hair vendor period that is affordable. I'm natural, so my best bet may be the Brazillian or Malaysian. I'd like to stay at under $200 for 3 bundles. Thanks in advance.

So far, I've done my my homework and I've jotted down Queens and New Star from Ali EXpress but I just want to make sure I'm not missing some other lesser known spots from AE. Also I checked out Maaliyah hair; they had a gorgeous Curly/Wavy virgin that caught my eyeStar, but it's about $275 for the 3 bundles which is a bit out of my budget for now. 

Edited by Daymarme - Dec 04 2013 at 11:56pm
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Karry6758 Karry6758 wrote:

go check out the prices at www.highsocietyhair.com This hair is amazing and customers brag about it on IG daily

Buy a ad
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Karry6758 Karry6758 wrote:

go check out the prices at www.highsocietyhair.com This hair is amazing and customers brag about it on IG daily

Buy a ad

Exactly, I don't pay that any attention.
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:05pm
I'm gonna copy/paste the comment that I made on another thread with a similar topic to my thread here because I to have noticed that "New Members" are popping up left and right with company information recommendations; all I gotta say is that if you're a vendor, just be upfront please:

Yup, I've been noticing that alot; personally, I give it no attention. My silence is my response to your solicitations.
I've said this before I'll say it again, it's just sad to see where this forum has ended up sometimes. I remember when i first became a member, this forum was a freeway of information being exchanged, photos being posted and vendor information being discussed. But back then, we were primarily talking Wagmans, Laniks, Indique, EP, even Lugos from time to time, lol. And it was no big deal...You bought your hair, you announced your install, you posted your photos, you gave your 2 cents and you kept it moving. Now, it's an eyebrow raising match every time someone posts a review. Most times it's rightly so, but sometimes I just find it frustrating and an interupption of the reason why I'm here in the first. In my case, I'm not a newbie to BHM, but I am a newbie to Virgin Hair because I've never used it before and quite frankly the way things are going, some days I feel like going down to my local BSS and buy 2 packs of hair and call it a day because I can't be bothered with this Virgin hair market sometimes!!!! Geesh.

It's either they're buying approval from Gurus or their soliciting in every nook and cranny that social networking or forums can offer. I even see hair vendors posting their advertisements WITHIN You tube channel's comments boxes!!! I'm like WOW, that's fresh.

So, after all my rambling, my point is that I can see through the soliciation attempts and quite frankly, if you come correct and have a good product, go for it, but do it the right way and be upfront. I'm no hater, I'd love to know a good company, but there is so much messiness going on that it makes it hard to find the genuine good ones. When I see these impersonators pose as members on here, I just ignore.

As for the tip to use the google search, no problem, I'll try that right now. :) I can't wait to try a virgin hair vendor so I can start posting some reviews and hopefully help a newbie the same way that I need help now.  The last time I did a review it was for some BSS Sensual Mink Yaki hair, lolllll. Yes, so long ago. But seriously,  I wanna see BHM back to the way it used to be: the information highway of all things hair/weaves, not this solicitation pit stop that some people have been using it to become. That way people can feel comfortable to post here and not looked at with a stiff eyebrow each time they post a question or comment. I see both sides of the street.  I agree that it's shady when vendors come here and pose like members every other day, but I also feel sorry for a newbie who really may have a question and just doesn't know the ropes yet. Just sayin'!
Daymarme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Daymarme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:45pm
This is a forum and I can and will DISCUSS any subject that I please as long as it is relevant to the topic. I am noticing this trend that is going on lately and it's no secret around here. You have 10 points under your name and joined YESTERDAY so perhaps you are not understanding the points that I am making and that is fine. So pull up a chair, have a seat and browse around a few threads so you can catch my drift and not take offense to my points.

You are right, I am not required to check out your site...but I did. Because like you said, perhaps you are sharing a decent company rather than trying to steer people wrong. But when I visited the site, I couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on there. I see a photo of what looks like the pic for a half-wig; and then I don't understand how you select what hair type you may want to to order. I only see the prices for three-bundles. So since you're so worried about me "complaining", now I'm gonna give you an official complaint: As a first timer checking out the vendor that you referred above, I was not impressed with the site and therefore I am not interested in it. But thank you for taking the time to share!

Please understand Kari, I don't do attitudes. I do not post or promote cattiness or attitudes on this forum when I"m here and I don't plan on starting. So do not take my posts as attacks, but please remember that this is a forum where people DISCUSS subjects, opinions and experiences, good or bad! 

Edited by Daymarme - Dec 06 2013 at 6:59pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply