FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

advice for painful fibroids at a you g age

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: advice for painful fibroids at a you g age
    Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 9:26pm
recently I've noticed changes in my period flow but always brushed it off thinking it was my new bc. pre-bc my flow was very light and easy, 4 days and NO pain whatsoever. during bc i noticed it lasting 6 days or so and pretty heavy with minor cramps. 6 days turned to 8 days heavier flow more intense cramps still ignored it. until last month my period was nonstop bleeding 11 days so heavy i'm changing super tampons every 30-40 minutes and severe cramps. still brushed it off until post period I realize I'm still having intense cramps that are keeping me awake at night. after that went on for about a week straight and i finally came to the conclusion that it's not gas my SO forced me to go to the hospital. after confirming i'm not pregnant they came to tell me that i have a fibroid about the size of a lime on my left side, gave a prescription for pain relievers and sent me away. a few days after i went to get a pap smear and while the doctor pushed on my abdomen and felt in me she stated she could feel the tumor slightly which shows that it's obviously sitting low. i'e ran out of meds and literally feeling intense pain every single day and i don't know what to do. i'm 21, no kids, definitely want kids, very low blood iron (even prior to heavy bleeding) and no insurance (but searching around for some) and not sure what should be my next step. should i look into surgery? when i got my pap smear the doctor switched my bc to seasonique so i don't get a period for a few months but the pain has not subsided at all. thanks in advance and sorry for the long story and grammatical errors (typing on my phone)
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 3:07am

Try being on your period 25 days!!!!

Your story sounds a lot like mine.

After a lot of pain etc ... I had a hysterectomy - thank God and now I am 100%. Clap Best thing I ever did because - no more periods!!!!!

However, I was well past my child bearing years and I had great insurance.

Fibroid tumors are extremely common though and they are 'feed' by the estrogen in your body so at 21 ... yours are sure to grow and interfere with conception. I have had many friends go in and have them removed but this leaves scar tissue which can interfere with conception as well.

There are newer treatments I hear out there .. but you need to get insurance and get on the ball because I've been there and you cannot live on pain meds - they are addictive and if you want kids ... well, that will not likely possible in your growing condition.

There is nothing you can do now but BEG for more pain meds until you get insurance and can see a doctor so that he can really examine you and ...... lay out your options!
Look for a free clinic in your area!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Aug 17 2013 at 3:10am
feelblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 2:22pm
In suffered from a 40 lb tumor in my stomach and 17 fibroids...try this product www.fibrovan.com it stopped my cramps and rid my tumors
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic