Perfect Hair Collection

advance ghana - have mixed race chuurren

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:27pm
I believe that this is false since there is no "official" news source to confirm this.
Sponsored Links

yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:31pm
So are people able to order how much darkness they want? This is foolishness. Better world happens whites turn lose of their privilege. Fat chance of that happening!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:37pm
We've been doing that the natural way in America for at least 100 years. .they late
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

I believe that this is false since there is no "official" news source to confirm this.

I hope it's fake. I'd hate to think people were paying 3k for the reproductive equivalent of a box perm.
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I rebuke this. Side eyes midna's part of the world. Naija's bleach the hell outta their skin and send emails out but we ain't carrying around any white babiesStern Smile

LOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLDead
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 7:54pm
This is evil! Sleeping giants and don't even know it.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:39pm
The guy in the picture is an American football player. He is not Ghanian. That child is White, not biracial. The picture makes no sense with the "article" but whatever.
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2014 at 9:43pm
Yeah, I'm sure Demarcus Ware never imagined he would be the face of this movement.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/15/sports/football/15ware.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123