Perfect Hair Collection

Adults only resorts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:53am
LOL... leash and a rubber suit. Nope. I'm gonna book somewhere close then go for a day

MoBay... all those damn families. It was close to the venue they held sumfest. Met Beenie in our lobby lol but all those damn kids.
Sponsored Links

KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:40am
If you're okay with trying Mexico, Excellence Playa Mujeres is a BEAUTIFUL 5 star Adult Only resort. I got married there a few years back. Service is great and the grounds are BEAUTIFUL!!! Plently of pool areas...but the beach tends to be on the sea-weedy side.

There's also an Excellence in Punta Cana...but IMO Playa Mujeres is their only 5 star resort
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 11:57am
Lord willingly, I'll be at Sonesta Great Bay - St. Maarten in June.  It was recently remodeled and turned it into an Adults Only resort.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 12:13pm
Jamaica five star adult only resorts is all we do....have your own butler who run your bath water with rose pedals....
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 3:29pm
I need to go to Negril Cry
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 4:46pm
I went to the Grand Palladium in Jamaica last month, and even though there were kids there, I barely noticed them. 
This is coming from someone who hates being around kids.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

I need to go to Negril Cry

GYAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCryCryCryCryCry 

Skittles thats the resort i was talking abt - a property so big you never see the awful kids. 

Ming dont be scurred check the calendar kink arent in for at least up to May 2014

MsBMW, Which five star properties have you been to? Or you talking Sandals?

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 23 2014 at 5:32pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234