Perfect Hair Collection

Adults only resorts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

enaej its Jamaica no one knows you put on your sunglasses body jewellery and a big floppy hat and strut down the beach. Jamaicans dgaf honestly, 'larger size acceptance' is part of the culture here. you can wear whatever whenever however little or even less I see it all the damn time. SMDH. Yardies! 

hmm, true, but we live in the day and age of instagram and youtube and fb. im not tryna get caught out here lookin cray at 20 Ouch
i expect that by 40 ill give less fcks LOL
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:19pm
^lol

Diane... it was the 50th. I know everybody woulda been ackin up! They were acting a fool in Sunset... family resort smh

What do you mean take over? I'll go if I visit again.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Thanks SD and Yardy.  I don't want a nudist beach.  I want to be comfortable in my bathing suit and I don't want some type of swingers-vibe type of resort either.  Looking for something like a Sandals but have night partying. 

I'm bias but I will recommend the sandals in Grenada that just opened.
It's got pretty good reviews on Tripadvisor and one reviewer mentioned that it wasn't for anyone under 30

Check out the website

Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 5:18am
dp

Edited by Missvw - Jan 23 2014 at 5:18am
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

^lol

Diane... it was the 50th. I know everybody woulda been ackin up! They were acting a fool in Sunset... family resort smh

What do you mean take over? I'll go if I visit again.

A group of say 30-120 ppl with certain interests, fetishes book at the same time and get down. So lets say the Kinks are in town, DO NOT BOOK unless you want to see a man in a rubber suit being lead on a leash by the nude poolCryCryCry or a lady with a strap on d!ick slapping a gentleman. But if maybe BHM Sex Section Addicts are in town you'd probably feel more comfortable. Before you go ALWAYS check. The extent of the takover really depends on the size of the group . SOme groups bring along a SybianShocked

January is Lifestyle month so if you arent into that wait it out LOL

Sunset in MoBay or Ochi? I avoid like the plague toooooo many kiddies, Y'all so terrible

Im vexed I never got a chance to see HEDO III and so a midnight naked slide down the waterslideAngry

Edited by Diane (35) - Jan 23 2014 at 8:18am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:26am
ive sooo been wanting to go to a nude beach 

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 8:30am
Hedonism 1 and 2( not for everyone...especially if you are not into nudity)
Couples
Sandals
Been to the above

And there is also one in runaway bay(Jamaica) that is couples only...I will be back with  the name.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:20am
Go to Negril, stay at a hotel on the beach that is not all-inclusive and doesn't have a pool... Moms and Dads do not want to go searching for food every time their kids get hungry. As far as nightlife, there's one big club that does ladies night on Thursdays with all-inclusive drinks... There's a strip club not far from there(idk where I was drunk when I went)... and there are bars with live music and drink specials all along the beach.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:46am
Thanks Diane!!  That's some really good info, chica!!  I was open to any Caribbean country that is warm the first weekend in February.  I want all inclusive.  I just learned my hubby's bestie might be going.  Since he might be tagging along, I don't want to go to a couples resort.  So I was looking at Hedo II but its already sold out for that weekend.  Ouch

I might go to Temptation in Mexico.  I heard it's ok.  I'm looking to book today.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 9:52am
So there aren't many people gawking at the nudists on the beach??   If the bestie is going, i'm definitely not taking it all off.   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>