Perfect Hair Collection

Adults only resorts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:30pm
Which Sandals did you go to?  The one in Negril?
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:31pm
Those nude beaches are never filled with people bout that gym life, they be all Spongebob shaped and for some reason you know Carbs , cookies, pie,  and nachos are in heavy rotation with a side of droopy boobs for good measure.

But report back .....
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 6:05pm

^^  LOLLOL true.  If there is a nude beach, we will not participate.   However, I will report back any crazy -a$$ stories.

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:11pm
Adults only is the only way to go OR a property big enough that you never see the little wet monsters splish splashing around causing a ruckus and just being themselves and creeping me out at the buffet

Jamaica - Sandals Couples, Iberostar Grand, Grand Lido some Breezes properties are adults only. Jewels Dunns River (formerly a Sandals property) Hedo 2, Club Caribbean (budget dont recommend for you), Grand Palladium has an adults only section with its own ppol and pool bar but everything else is shared but its so HUGE you'd never notice the kids.

Have you decided on a destination yet? What exactly do you want from your vacation? All Inclusive, Meal plan? breakfast only boutique, small property or large? Villa/condo? Tours? Stay in? Are you going to be in the room and only surface for meals? Is room service a big deal or not? Butler/concierge? 

Sandals Whitehouse is my heartbeattttttttttt! The best rare steak I've ever had in Ja was Sandals Ochi (idk which one- the one with the other half of the property across the road)

Dont fear the nude beach- no one's watching and honestly its 50+ YT men and women reading books sleeping swimming.

Puts on Hedo Toga/cape: Hedo 2 was sold recently and renovated BIG TIME. Hedo maxim = go to walmart picture everyone there naked that's Hedo. if Hedo is your thing (theres no longer a Hedo III please be sure to check what groups are going to be in residence during your travel dates)

Nightlife i cant help you on that LOLOL is there rum? is there music Im okay lol

Assuming your looking at trip advisor you have tolook carefully cause some reviewers are crazy, head to the forums and ask this question in OP

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:13pm
When I went to Jamaica, we punked out on going to hedonism. In my mind... adult only is like Sodom and Gomorrah. I know its not true. Right?????
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:13pm
id like to go to a nude beach
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:28pm
It really isn't Ming. It has a rep for being a swinger's resort and sex sex sex sex but it truly isnt. Not that it hasnt seen its fair share of _______________. But it all depends on which group if any is doing a takeover or visiting for the week. As i said it has been renovated it was ailing decor service food for quite sometime so pencil in a few days at Hedo on your next visit. 

Eanaj you should swimming in the buff is amazinggggggggggggggggggg. No one knows you take it all off!! I wont lie, although i got naked the second i got on the beach (not HEDO) I hid from the black ppl (Jamaican staff)Confused
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

It really isn't Ming. It has a rep for being a swinger's resort and sex sex sex sex but it truly isnt. Not that it hasnt seen its fair share of _______________. But it all depends on which group if any is doing a takeover or visiting for the week. As i said it has been renovated it was ailing decor service food for quite sometime so pencil in a few days at Hedo on your next visit. 

Eanaj you should swimming in the buff is amazinggggggggggggggggggg. No one knows you take it all off!! I wont lie, although i got naked the second i got on the beach (not HEDO) I hid from the black ppl (Jamaican staff)Confused

ima do it after i turn 40 and dont gaf LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:00pm
enaej its Jamaica no one knows you put on your sunglasses body jewellery and a big floppy hat and strut down the beach. Jamaicans dgaf honestly, 'larger size acceptance' is part of the culture here. you can wear whatever whenever however little or even less I see it all the damn time. SMDH. Yardies! 
RachelRegina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachelRegina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 10:01pm
im gonna watch this thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style