Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adrienne Bailon: ‘I’ve Bought A Man A Car’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

I bought my husband a car-no big deal, let boyfriends borrow money, gave them gifts for their birthdays. they did the same for me so its not a big deal, plus I personally dont know of a man that will continue to give expensive gifts to a woman without getting anything (gifts or sex) in return.
women kill me when they say they aint about to buy a man, boyfriend or maybe even their husband anything of value, .....but they given the P**sy away for free....

gurrrrrrrrl...
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:01pm
Don't believe them lies.....
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^BB, you need to watch Catfish to learn how to get folk to give you thousands after only talking to you on the phone. Find the right dummy and all your car dreams will come true.Thumbs UpLOL

I need to! These women are just giving everything up and I'm missing out on it

typo Embarrassed

Edited by BBpants - Jul 28 2013 at 11:25pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2013 at 11:36pm
^Girl, you better get you a desperate innanet lover and ride that gravy train straight to the bank and to the car dealership.Cool
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by demilee27 demilee27 wrote:

I bought my husband a car-no big deal, let boyfriends borrow money, gave them gifts for their birthdays. they did the same for me so its not a big deal, plus I personally dont know of a man that will continue to give expensive gifts to a woman without getting anything (gifts or sex) in return.
women kill me when they say they aint about to buy a man, boyfriend or maybe even their husband anything of value, .....but they given the P**sy away for free....

gurrrrrrrrl...

LOL Yeah all of this.  Tamar is lame.  The value system shouldn't be my money at the top and my coochie at the bottom.  That doesn't compute to me.  This is only a problem when you get into relationships with random niccas.  There is a big diff. between boyfriend and partner.  She asked zero questions about the type of relationship and ignored all information that indicated dude was more than a random fck buddy. 

Also, Tamar looks stupid claiming baller status while simultaneously looking ready to faint over a Honda Accord purchase.  Girl please.   

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 8:31am
Yep pretty much
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:38am
So a mf can't give gifts or pu55y. But want a ninja to give they whole life savings, basically?

Yeah, ok...LOL
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 9:56am
We've all done dumb things. At least now she knows it was stupid.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Girl, you better get you a desperate innanet lover and ride that gravy train straight to the bank and to the car dealership.Cool
school loans too

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2013 at 10:37am
I've done somethings in my past, I aint about to sit up in here and play the bull sh!t violin. I aint proud of all of my fiscal decisons when it has come to men in my past but It most certainly is not the end of the world. Buy a ni(gg)a car, give a ni(gg)a some head, throw a ni(gg)a some pucci.. sh!t its all relative. Im sure its a few men out here sitting slightly in their feelings about some items or cash amount they may have given to me. Circle of life, everybody gets got a time or two.

Edited by Qualified - Jul 29 2013 at 10:38am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System