BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Adrienne Bailon: ‘Ive Bought A Man A Car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

So wait she was dating some dude for ten years and she was 18......dating since 8.....

LOL. Did she say that?
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:20am
I thought she said she bought the car ten years ago and the ninja still driving it to this day.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:23am
Naw 00:09 she said said naw we were together for almost ten years when ole girl asked if the sex was that good.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:10am
Oh I see, she said she was dating the guy for almost 10 years but she didn't say the 10 year mark came at age 18.
ETA: I think she may have exaggerated a bit.

Edited by tropical-punch - Jul 27 2013 at 10:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:11am
She said she bought the car at 18.......Im not say its correct Im say she sounds like a fool....and its sounds like BS......
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

First: I like Tamar.

Second, if Adrienne wants to by her boyfriend of 10 years a car, kudos. I can't say I wouldn't do the same for a husband if I had the means to do so. *shrugs*

Is the problem that she bought a car for a guy?
That she got nothing in return?
That she doesn't have a license?
That he's still riding around in said car?

Its not like she spent everything she had on this man. Ya girl needed a ride. More power to her.

Call me whatever you want to but I would be pissed if I bought a man a car and got nothing back in return...that's dumb of her.

Like Tamar said, I don't believe in buying extravagant gifts for boyfriends.  Yes I will accept one, and yes that is a double standard.  A husband is different, but bf?  Even if I had the means I would never buy a bf a car.  The fact that she got nothing in return is to be expected.  I have never seen a woman spend lots of money on a guy and have anything to show for it other than bitterness and bad credit. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:23am
I totally agree.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:26am
I wonder how celebs lacefronts look in person...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 10:27am
Can I get a cut out of tamar's face
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Like Tamar said, I don't believe in buying extravagant gifts for boyfriends.  Yes I will accept one, and yes that is a double standard.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic