BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Adrienne Bailon: ‘I’ve Bought A Man A Car’

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 8:40pm
I'm always tickled when people say " it ain't trickin if you got it".

Keep telling ya self that, but it's still trickin... you just got more to spend .
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 9:51pm

lawd.  he still driving around in the car 10 years later...lmaoooo.

you don't need a license to purchase a car do you?  i've had one since i was 16 so i don't know...
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

lawd.  he still driving around in the car 10 years later...lmaoooo.

you don't need a license to purchase a car do you?  i've had one since i was 16 so i don't know...

The funny part is that Tamar thought it was worthy of dragging out.  Dat nicca driving a 2001 something right now and Adrian is on TV still making money.   Stop judging ppl before your ass ends up owing the IRS like Toni.   Dat sh*t can happen.  
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 10:31pm
First: I like Tamar.

Second, if Adrienne wants to by her boyfriend of 10 years a car, kudos. I can't say I wouldn't do the same for a husband if I had the means to do so. *shrugs*

Is the problem that she bought a car for a guy?
That she got nothing in return?
That she doesn't have a license?
That he's still riding around in said car?

Its not like she spent everything she had on this man. Ya girl needed a ride. More power to her.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2013 at 11:34pm
Ima need to watch the video
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:00am
Wow that D must've been hella good.  So she didn't have a license?  Okay then...She could have signed up for a driving school and learned and earned her license.  But she put the title in his name though?  She could have put her name and her name only on the title.  Then when she got her license, she can reclaim it. Lesson learned indeed. 
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

First: I like Tamar.

Second, if Adrienne wants to by her boyfriend of 10 years a car, kudos. I can't say I wouldn't do the same for a husband if I had the means to do so. *shrugs*

Is the problem that she bought a car for a guy?
That she got nothing in return?
That she doesn't have a license?
That he's still riding around in said car?

Its not like she spent everything she had on this man. Ya girl needed a ride. More power to her.

Call me whatever you want to but I would be pissed if I bought a man a car and got nothing back in return...that's dumb of her.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 6:55am
No idea who these people are but she brought some guy a car, ok. Men buy women cars and other things. It is uncommon what she did but it was her money to spend the way she wanted.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 8:06am

So wait she was dating some dude for ten years and she was 18......dating since 8.....

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Jul 27 2013 at 8:15am
saxssyvixen29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saxssyvixen29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 9:06am
LOL this thread...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style