FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAdrienne Bailon: ‘Ive Bought A Man A Car

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

What is the real and what is its purpose.
another show like the view or the talk
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:12pm
Y'all know damn well Mannie Fresh aint going to church on the LES.

OAN, Tamar was annoying here.

You don't lecture someone regarding something that they're no longer doing, haven't done for over a decade, and probably will never do again.

She admitted to being stupid, and hindsight is 20/20. The lecture was dumb and useless.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jul 27 2013 at 1:14pm
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

You don't lecture someone regarding something that they're no longer doing, haven't done for over a decade, and probably will never do again.

She admitted to being stupid, and hindsight is 20/20. The lecture was dumb and useless.

I LOOOOOOOVE Tamar, but she tends (or at least it seems like she tends) to look down on women who aren't with wealthy men. I get it, in an ideal world a man would pay for everything, buy you purses and shoes, and never ask you for money, but everyone can't live that life. She did the same thing on Braxton Family Values, judged everyone else's relationship. That isn't cool, and some may find it offensive (her sisters did), and this is coming from a woman (me) who NEVER pays for anything and has an income potential requirement for her mates. I'm with Tamar, buy a boyfriend a car, not I, not ever. But she was kind of stank to Adrienne. Damn, Adrienne already feels dumb. She admitted to not having a license in LA, buying a grown man a car, and having Robert A. Kardashian tattooed on her. She has been through enough.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I LOOOOOOOVE Tamar, but she tends (or at least it seems like she tends) to look down on women who aren't with wealthy men. I get it, in an ideal world a man would pay for everything, buy you purses and shoes, and never ask you for money, but everyone can't live that life. She did the same thing on Braxton Family Values, judged everyone else's relationship. That isn't cool, and some may find it offensive (her sisters did), and this is coming from a woman (me) who NEVER pays for anything and has an income potential requirement for her mates. I'm with Tamar, buy a boyfriend a car, not I, not ever. But she was kind of stank to Adrienne. Damn, Adrienne already feels dumb. She admitted to not having a license in LA, buying a grown man a car, and having Robert A. Kardashian tattooed on her. She has been through enough.

Just wanted to say I love you. Your post was like reading scripture, especially the parts about never paying for anything. LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:53pm
That lil girl is a hooker....aint she sleeping with Fab?  
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 1:58pm
I thought this was hypocritical of her

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Just wanted to say I love you. Your post was like reading scripture, especially the parts about never paying for anything. LOL

I love you too. Embarrassed I'm glad you are back. You were gone for a while.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I don't care for Tamar. I agree that she's condescending. I think her philosophy is very materialistic and fake.

I don't pay for anything and I also recognize the potential in those who are working towards goals.

So Tamar having an income requirement? Mehhh...just as quickly as one can build an empire, it can easily be taken away. Tamar is an opportunist and got with her hubby so she could have a better chance at a music career. There has to be more than just money factoring into why I'm with you and in love with you.

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jul 27 2013 at 3:48pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:46pm
dp

Edited by GoodGirlGoneGr8 - Jul 27 2013 at 3:47pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

First: I like Tamar.

Second, if Adrienne wants to by her boyfriend of 10 years a car, kudos. I can't say I wouldn't do the same for a husband if I had the means to do so. *shrugs*

Is the problem that she bought a car for a guy?
That she got nothing in return?
That she doesn't have a license?
That he's still riding around in said car?

Its not like she spent everything she had on this man. Ya girl needed a ride. More power to her.

Call me whatever you want to but I would be pissed if I bought a man a car and got nothing back in return...that's dumb of her.

Like Tamar said, I don't believe in buying extravagant gifts for boyfriends.  Yes I will accept one, and yes that is a double standard.  A husband is different, but bf?  Even if I had the means I would never buy a bf a car.  The fact that she got nothing in return is to be expected. I have never seen a woman spend lots of money on a guy and have anything to show for it other than bitterness and bad credit. 

diversify
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic