Adjusting hair to what you wear?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Well I just dyed my hair vivacious red yesterday and one of my hair goals for this year is to have more fun in my hair and clothes combinations so at current I would say I am adjusting my overall scene to accomidate this bright hair (:

Yes, such a color is too fierce to not compliment!
I think you'll be having lots of fun with it.
Will there be any pics of said hair?Hope so!

Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

Originally posted by KikiScorpio92 KikiScorpio92 wrote:

Well I just dyed my hair vivacious red yesterday and one of my hair goals for this year is to have more fun in my hair and clothes combinations so at current I would say I am adjusting my overall scene to accomidate this bright hair (:

Yes, such a color is too fierce to not compliment!
I think you'll be having lots of fun with it.
Will there be any pics of said hair?Hope so!

Indeed there will be love as soon as I've worn a few styles i'll be more than happy to showcase.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 6:14pm
Yay!

*Jumps up and down*

lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:40pm
Not really. I normally just do my hair how I feel like I want to wear my hair that day which is usually the same style every single day.
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:18pm
Thanks for contributing, it's interesting to see the different approaches to hair in individual daily routines.
Heavy Rotation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heavy Rotation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:02am
i see hair as another accessory so i definitely adjust it to my outfit. i usually have my hair in twists so styling is super easy.  And when my hair is loose, i do the same thing - puffs, fluffy twist outs, buns, etc. to match the look.

ritle, i really love that color in your hair in the pic with the tracks.  looks great on you!  and your hair looks awesome in the pic. :-)
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Heavy Rotation Heavy Rotation wrote:

i see hair as another accessory so i definitely adjust it to my outfit. i usually have my hair in twists so styling is super easy.  And when my hair is loose, i do the same thing - puffs, fluffy twist outs, buns, etc. to match the look.

ritle, i really love that color in your hair in the pic with the tracks.  looks great on you!  and your hair looks awesome in the pic. :-)

Oooh twists, love seeing those and they're so versatile too, they can make some styles pop more.

Since you mention twists my hands are itching even more to twist my hair. Only did it once since I've gone natural so I need to step up.

Thank you very much for the compliment! , it's a color I've been growing out for some time(it's a semi-permanent hair color so it's faded since, but I can still see it a bit in the daylight), still contemplating on dying it again, just not sure if it will be that color or if I will mix it and when, but I loved it when it was still fresh.
And I was wearing a braid out (from 6 braids) which I left defined to match the look I was going for.

Edited by Ritle - Feb 02 2013 at 3:35pm
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 5:45pm
i don't worry about my hair or attire. 

i'm just a tomboy and a slob.  I wear a certain wig (my favorite curly) and scrubs for work.  After hours.?

sweater, jeans and hiking boots.

Funny part?  People (including my SO) thinks i look very "dressed up".. i don't look in mirrors when  dressing.  it's about comfort.

to me?  i must look like someone threw my clothes on me with a pitch fork.. but you know what? it works.. it's just clothes, because i must look like hell without them..

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

i don't worry about my hair or attire. 

i'm just a tomboy and a slob.  I wear a certain wig (my favorite curly) and scrubs for work.  After hours.?

sweater, jeans and hiking boots.

Funny part?  People (including my SO) thinks i look very "dressed up".. i don't look in mirrors when  dressing.  it's about comfort.

to me?  i must look like someone threw my clothes on me with a pitch fork.. but you know what? it works.. it's just clothes, because i must look like hell without them..

Some people just have that effortlessness about them and still look polished, maybe you're one of those, plus some clothes considered to be casual can still look dressed up and what might look casual on one person might appear more put together on the other.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 9:26pm
thanks, but u look hawt in those pics, girlSmile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>