FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

ADDING OIL TO RELAXER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
mujerc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mujerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2009 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by suhelia123 suhelia123 wrote:

Baku (Azerbaijani: Bakı), sometimes known as Baqy, Baky, Baki or BakŁ, is the capital, the largest city, and the largest port of Azerbaijan and all the Caucasus. Located on the southern shore of the Absheron Peninsula, the city consists of two principal parts: the downtown and the old Inner City (21,5 ha). Baku is one of the oldest and biggest cities in East for antiquity, territory and population.[3] Its population in 2009 is estimated at 1.9 million people.

Oxnard Medspa
movie reviews

HUH???
Sponsored Links

brewsterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brewsterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2009 at 8:10pm
Relaxed today & added 3 cap fulls of evoo to the relaxer (profectiv) & it worked great.
mzhoneythang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzhoneythang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2010 at 7:30pm
i'll definitely have to try this, i just got a perm today so it'll be awhile before i think about it again.
MsMalaika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsMalaika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2010 at 10:39am
I learn so much from you ladies! I followed the tip of adding oil to my ORS Lye in my last relaxer. It worked great. I choose Almond oil because I was low on EVOO and planned on cooking that evening    . So I figured, why not. IT WORKED WOMDERFULLY! I don't think it affected the efficacy of the relaxer. It gave me more time to work with and I beleive it was the reason my hair came out so conditioned afterward. Definitely will continue doing this.
bellahoney View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellahoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2010 at 12:56pm
I add EVOO or Aphogee Essential Oils for Hair.
kkty83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkty83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2010 at 7:57pm
I've never heard of Aphogee Essential Oils but I will keep a look out for this product. I add EVOO which works well.
babidoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babidoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2013 at 7:39pm
I just bought some no-lye relaxer that I'm planning to use today or tomorrow and I'd like to try this method. My hair is ALWAYS very dry, so I hope this helps it retain at least a bit more moisture.
DonDonna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonDonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 7:09am
I'm going to try this.
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:18pm
i like to use ovoo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12