FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ACN

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:16pm
Well the ppl on my timeline are posting pix of their cars. I feel like naming names so you can see for yourself.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Well the ppl on my timeline are posting pix of their cars. I feel like naming names so you can see for yourself.

these are your real friends?  and they won't give you more info than the informational video the company has?  idk...if you haven't seen it with your own eyes then they're probably in on the scam too!

like Skittles brought up the membership fee...they probably want your husband to pay to get in huh?
uNaTtaiNAblE88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote uNaTtaiNAblE88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:18pm
"please don't do it" (Drake voice). I got suckered into a meeting in college because of my roommate, and it's no bueno. A pyramid scheme, plain and simple. a high pressure situation and the higher-ups can get creepy and cult-ish when you don't do what you're supposed to.
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:22pm
They are ppl from high school and elementary school.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by uNaTtaiNAblE88 uNaTtaiNAblE88 wrote:

"please don't do it" (Drake voice). I got suckered into a meeting in college because of my roommate, and it's no bueno. A pyramid scheme, plain and simple. a high pressure situation and the higher-ups can get creepy and cult-ish when you don't do what you're supposed to.

That's true too. 

Last year, my roommate initially signed up for one, but had a bad feeling about it. After we researched it a bit, she quit and got her $150 deposit back (dont judge her, y'allSleepy). Anyway, a few days later, she got a text from the person I was talking about earlier asking why she quit. She didnt tell anyone, so how he knew is still a mystery, but she said when she went to that information meeting the presenters were creepy as fck. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:35pm
Do it, it works.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:38pm
Anyone remember that pyramid scheme thread here in TTT? 
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:49pm
ACN is still around? That has been going around for like 10 years now. My friend got into it when we were like 18 and used to drag all of us around to all their "meetings." And she surly does not drive any type of high end car.  
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Do it, it works.

That is exactly what she wants someone to say....LOLCryLOL
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:12pm
Actually Conning Niccas in 2012
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System