Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Acid Peels - Share your Reviews & Routines..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Hey hun! I used the TCA peel at a percentage of 12.5%. If you're new to the tca, I strongly recommend playing it safe and sticking to one layer.

I only did three because I've used the TCA peel before.

You wrote in another post you bought it off amazon, is it this one?

Yup! 1oz for only $10 is a pretty sweet deal!
Sponsored Links

OrangeGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrangeGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 9:22pm
hey guys i have 2 tca bottles, if anyone is interested pm me. one is 15% and the other is 25% and they're both from skin obsession (http://www.skinobsession.com/category-s/41.htm)
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 2:57pm
I ordered a 40% lactic acid peel from amazon by IQ Naturals. The first time I used it I didn't really notice anything but my skin looked refreshed. I did one layer for 2 min. The second time was a week later. I did one layer on entire face and two on my dark spots. Let it sit for about 3 minutes. When I neutralized it my dark spots looked darker. But after three days the dark spots peeled off my marks were slightly lighter. I did it a third time a week later but this time my face felt tight afterward. I think that I am just going to do them once every two weeks or maybe 1 a month. But I do like the way my skin looks now. I was a little nervous about the dark spots peeling like that because I thought lactic acid didn't really cause peeling like that. I am tempted to try a low % TCA but I'm kind of scared. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 10:02am
I used green peeling oil back in October. The results AFTEr were beautiful.......the process though was terrible. My face was irritated and sore from even a slight touch...then I went and gave myself PIh when I used Kojie. Never again. 
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 2:50am
Did a 2 layer peel tonight on my cheeks!

Amazingly, my cheeks had slight frosting on the first layer and that frosting grew even more pronounced on the second layer.

Decided to stick with only two so my skin can peel faster. 12.5% as always~
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151