Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Achieving ombré effect without dye!

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
LustNoLove35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Achieving ombré effect without dye!
    Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 8:15am
hello guysss! I was searching through all over the ombré posts here and they all seem to involve hair dye. But I'm planning on using sensationnel goddess natural yaki so there's no way I'm going to dye bss hair & risk ruining it with lol to no lift. (I already have some virgin in the closet, I actually want bss hair this install). Anyways my question is.. Should I use a 1b/30 at the top and put solid 30 on the bottom to get the ombré effect? Or just use plain 1b on top and 30 underneath? TIA lady's!
Sponsored Links

choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:17am
Hiya... But you know you won't get the ombre effect. You know it starts at a dark colour then fades gradually into a lighter one so really if you do it your way, you'll just have 2 coloured hair if that makes sense

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:20am
But if its 1b/30 on top of 30 that sounds pretty gradual to me because my leave out is 1b. Idk why it sound right in my head..
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 11:59am
SOme of that BSS hair has the ombre effect to it. It is the old school two tone colors, Im sure you can find that for cheap!
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by LustNoLove35 LustNoLove35 wrote:

But if its 1b/30 on top of 30 that sounds pretty gradual to me because my leave out is 1b. Idk why it sound right in my head..

Throw in some 27 at the bottom.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 12:22pm
I don't think My skin complexion would look great with 27 but ill look into that and pull it all together and see! Worthy shot
cosmogirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmogirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 4:16am
You could try lifting the colour with developer only.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LustNoLove35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 7:13am
That sound like too much work lol ..I decided to go with bohyme brazilian wave ladies, totally switched it up thanks ladies!
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 11:12am
Any pics?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair