Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
SuzyQ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accutane Results.BeforeandAfterPic
    Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 11:31am
I'm very embarrass to post pics of my face at it's worst, but I had to show you guys that accutane really works.  I found BHM last year because I was looking for a solution for my acne.  I have battle with acne for over 15 years and I've pretty much tried every product on the market.  I read post by NicoleNatalie and HennyPenny that they were cured by accutane and as you can see my face I was desperate and wanted to try anything if there was a chance that it would work.  I started accutane in June and took my last pill in October.  The before photo I took in March 2006 and the after photo in Jan 2007.  The only product I now use on my face is either cocoa butter or shea butter.  I'm waiting for a few more months then I will do some type of skin resurfacing to correct the acne scars and get as close to perfection as possible.  Just thought I'd share my experience and results with you guys.  Please don't quote my pictures, because I will remove after awhile. 
 BEFORE                                                                     AFTER

Edited by SuzyQ - Apr 23 2007 at 11:40am
Sponsored Links

SuzyQ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 11:33am
Damn the pic are big!! I'll find a way to reduce and repost.
natural rose View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 11:39am
I cant see any pics
SuzyQ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 11:42am
I was editing, the pics were too big...they're still big, but how well.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 1:52pm

IMO your acne was not even that bad to have gone on Accutane..but I understand..our own eyes will see things that no other eyes will. Everything is worse than what it really is. But great turn around. Also, I would stop using shea and cocoa butter on your face...that stuff can be clogging to your pores..vitamin e oil/cream will really help to heal those scars over time. :) Looking good though lady!

SuzyQ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

IMO your acne was not even that bad to have gone on Accutane..but I understand..our own eyes will see things that no other eyes will. Everything is worse than what it really is. But great turn around. Also, I would stop using shea and cocoa butter on your face...that stuff can be clogging to your pores..vitamin e oil/cream will really help to heal those scars over time. :) Looking good though lady!

You're so kind, but my face was awful.  Dead  I'll try to find some vitamin e oil.Big%20smile
ReallyCourseHai View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2007 at 8:04pm
wow suzy q, your skin looks radient now! and what acne scars? i have many acne scars. i would kill for your skin! i still have about 2 more months on accutane. my skin looks so awesome now, that i barely wear any makeup, and my dark marks have faded; and this is without bleaching cream or anything (which is a big no no while on accutane.). but my lips are super dry. it's mainly the corners and around my lips that are peeling. i don't know what to do. nothing i put on them helps. but anyway, accutane did good for you girl. i didn't take any before pics. they were too hideous. now i wish i did b/c there is such a drastic change. i never thought that in 3 months, my skin would go from bumpy,cystic, and discolored (it was really bad that i would cake and cake on makeup), to nice smooth skin and barely having to wear makeup, just powder. i wish i started accutane a loooooooooooong time ago.
***Toy-Pisces** View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2007 at 4:09pm

Your skin is sooo pretty!!! I'm glad everything worked out for you. Hopefully I will be starting my accutane treatment soon.  My acne isn't horrible or cystic but it leaves DARK marks. I know it feels good looking at that pretty acne free face in the morning.

DID YOU GET THE INITIAL BREAK OUT?
SuzyQ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2007 at 11:26pm
Toy-Pisces--I didnt get the initial breakouts, the worse part of the treatment for me was the dry lips and my face got very dark and dry. 
searchingsoul23 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 8:19am
I was on accutane for 2 1/2 month and it did wonders for me....how many mg were you on a day?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic