Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Accountability Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
SassyVictim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accountability Thread
    Posted: Jan 17 2017 at 12:55am
This will be my accountability journal for my weight loss journey from now on. I will also do daily weigh-ins. The goal weight for me is going to be a svelte size 8 so I can shop at Neimans again without feeling like a window shopper. 

Right now, I am 215 lbs OuchOuchOuch That is the most I have ever weighed in my whole entire life. I want to get back to the 140s, where I look my best. 

Shape: Ruler
Diet: Paleo 

I just broke up with a boyfriend who loved my body and that kind of discouraged me from losing weight. Tomorrow morning, I will be waking up at 6 AM, doing my bicycle workout and heading over to class. 
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2017 at 12:55am
Not my picture. But this definitely what Im looking like right now 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2017 at 1:50am
I failed this week.

Didn't work out at all, but I went for drinks and dinner 2 times. I looked fantastic, but I would have looked even better without a chubby face.

The funny part is that all the women that were on dates were quite chubby. I guess size 16 really is the new norm now. Oh yeah, my mom made a comment about my stomach in my shorts.

Working out in the morning. I will check back in tomorrow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2017 at 11:58pm
I legit thought this site had died. Good to know its back. LOL

Anyways, I worked out yesterday and tonight! Hooray for me. Weighing in at 220 right now. I ate a NY Strip Steak and Broccoli, but I'm hungry again. Going to snack on some nuts. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2017 at 11:20pm
I started a vegan diet late March.. Around the 24th. 
Guess who is now 195?! Big smileLOLTongueTongueTongue I've basically lost 25 pounds without working out very much. It really is about the kitchen and what you eat! 

Traveling in about 2 weeks and hopefully I can ramp up the working out and lose 10 lbs. 

Yet still.. I saw an aunt I haven't seen in a year and the conversation was basically:
Me: HIII!!! 
Aunt: You look so pretty. I love your hair. 
Me: Awwwww Than-- 
Aunt: Wow, you've gotten so chubby though. Confused
Me: OuchOh. I'm working on it. 
Aunt: You're too young... 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2017 at 12:58pm
SassyVictim, I just saw, and read your weight loss journal, and enjoyed the read.  
Hope the weight loss journey is continuing to go well for you.Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2018 at 11:01pm
Benin! I just read yours! Very fun to read as well. I’m going to get back on this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2018 at 11:05pm
So.. update. Almost a year later exactly.. I’m back to where I started. I gained 14 pounds back through eating carbs and not working out as I should.

Now I’m doing the vegan thing again and I am so hungry.
I’m going to keep it up until I’m back to 195 and then do Keto for the rest of my life.

Carbs are my enemy .. but there’s pasta in the fridge that I want!

Skin: breakouts are worse
I’m not even as focused. Going to stick to updating this now that I have access on my phone. Actually will use this for all my goals. I’m completing a yoga routine to get more flexibility as well!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2018 at 11:08pm
Today: 209

I didn’t work out. Shame on me.. I ate really well though. Under 1000 calories, which isn’t ideal. So going to eat the pasta to keep myself from starving. One of my boy toys is helping me out with this.. and I am indeed grateful.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyVictim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2018 at 11:13pm
Today: Stepped on the scale again and this bitch for the nerve to change to 211. Whatever man. [EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]

Didn’t do yoga either today.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic