Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Accountability Thread!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 9:57am
i fell off yall Cry i mean gained 12lbs fell off. it's the holidays and the sweets... im so weak... im getting myself together tho. gonna start today with a run...baby steps ya'll
Sponsored Links

bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 10:58am
I think the key to exercising is to gradually incorporate it and not kill yourself initially. The shock that your body and mind goes through to stay dedicated is what makes people fall off so badly. If you've never exercised much in your life and suddenly start doing p90x to get in shape, of course you're going to quit. You body nor mind can't fathom the idea of that much dedication and work straight away. With that said, What I've been doing works for me. I started in mid october and am on day 19 of the 30 day shred. I attempted to do it everyday. Instead of doing it everyday, I've committed to at least 3 days but no more than 5 days of exercise with it. Friday I completed day 19 of it. So far I've lost 7 pounds and I'm not even doing it everyday. I'm more toned and went from a size 12 to a size 10. Soooo freaking happy about that. I just need to get into a size 6/8 for my goal size. I'm not really focusing on the pounds either and am instead monitoring my weight loss by how many dress sizes I lose or how many inches. After completing the 30 day shred, I'm going to move onto moderate cardio and focus more on weight lifting to REALLY tone my body. It sure needs it.

My real problem is food. I'm used to starving myself thin. Not literally but by skipping meals. Usually only eating once a day but consuming junk prior to my one and only meal. At this point, I'm not even doing it on purpose but it just happens that way. I'm busy and don't have time for breakfast or lunch. Just usually dinner after I get home. I know that I could lose more inches and pounds too if I ate better. My body is probably just slowing down its own metabolism because its starving. If I could at least commit to some fruit in the morning or eating really heavy during the morning and keeping it lighter for lunch and EVEN LIGHTER for dinner I would be doing a whole lot better. Following that sort of meal plan worked for me 4 years ago. I was down to a size 6 and looked my best in years! But man life is different now and I just don't have the time. I really need to work on that. I wasn't even killing myself with cardio back then. Only 20 minutes at light speed on a recumbent bike and lifting moderate to heavy weights. I miss the 4 years ago me Cry
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:49am
I'm back!!!! I'm focused now I just need to workout starting today
Angelified View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2012 at 2:11pm
It's been a while but m back.. I am happy to say that I m on track on my workouts!! I have now started Muay Thai boxing.. I am going 2 times a week and though I have not yet been in it except for the two days I have attended, the workout is intense and I feel the burn continually.. it has worked my whole body!!!
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 5:34pm
since last month i lost almost 3 inches in my tummy plus gained a overall .5 lbs of muscle Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic