BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Accountability Thread!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 3:56pm
@dollish I have the same problem... But the key is DO SOMETHING even if you take 10 mins out to do some jumping jacks and push ups... that better than nothing...

Im tryna get back into the swing of things...after midterms ima be busting outta this slacker mode for sure. ima do the master cleanse one of these days. my cousin just did it and he lost tons of belly fat its crazy and he only did it for 6 days.

Saturday night i weighed myself on the wii fit and i was still 143...smh i feel bigger tho. maybe its just muscle but i gotta lose some weight before christmas. 

My honey comes back in 15 days and i feel i do look way more defined than before so im happy. my ultimate goal is 115. but for now im aiming for 130.

Stay motivated yall! DONT GIVE UP!!!Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2012 at 9:16pm
I walk. I walk approximately 2 miles each day (to and from classes). However, I feel like that just isn't enough. (I have the illest booty-do Ouch and I have done nothing to correct this problem. At this point, I just don't know where to start).
I did a cleanser prior to coming to school, but I never finished. All I want to do is to lose this stomach. I'm considering the body type diet, but it's so restrctive; I don't know if that'd be possible.

I haven't weighed myself. I should, but I don't know if I really want to know how much I weigh.

That's sweet that you have some motivation! I'll try to stay motivated, as well.
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2012 at 9:52am
I've been slacking off as well.  Most days the most exercise I get is when I walk to work, going up the hills and up the stairs.

SooSweet1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SooSweet1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2012 at 8:03am
Hello Ladies! I would love to get in on this. Over the last 2 weeks I finally decided enough was enough and I really needed to get serious. So far I have lost 11 pounds in the two weeks! I know a lot of it is water weight and the weight loss will slow down but it is motivation to keep going. I am trying to eat pretty much all fruits, veggies, fish, turkey, and chicken. Also I try to workout at least 40 mins a day...most days a hour but my work schedule is crazy so I can't always do it. I really need to stay motivated this time because I always fall off. I REALLY want to be out of the 200s before 2013. I have 26 pounds to go! Its going to be hard but I really think I can do it. 
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 3:33pm
Heyyy sosweet! Welcome! Your regimen seems to be working so far so keep up the good work.

Yesterday I did the UFC Trainer for the Wii at my cousins house and lemme tell you, that thing is no joke. Im so sore today it hurts to blink and I love it. I hadnt worked out in 2 weeks but that was my revamp. I also did a detox cause my cousin had a birthday dinner and my family is west indian so there was A LOT of food.
SooSweet1920 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SooSweet1920 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:38pm
Burned 690 calories on elliptical!! I was feeling lazy but I at least got something in.
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 9:06am
690 calories!! Clap whoo who!!!!! lazy?! i believe not!!! get it girl!!!
JoyBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoyBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 10:40am
I just started Insanity  last night.  I put in a pretty bad performance...  I'm just glad I started.  Today I am going to workout before I get exhausted from the day!  
Miss ViVi View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss ViVi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 6:49pm
10/10: 30 mins cardio
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 8:43am
Hey everyone. Ugh, I haven't worked out for a min. My SO got a new assignment so him coming home this month is a no go. He actually wont be home til April and thats temporary as well. The motivation has gone outta my body like hell. I really need to get on the ball tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>