FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Accountability Thread!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
WestcoastKiid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestcoastKiid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 4:43pm
10/15 15 mins of a 30 min workout hope to finish afta i get off work (fingers crossed)
Sponsored Links

cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2012 at 6:55pm
Ok starting tomorrow I'm going hard...for two weeks (doing my hair) then I'm going to workout at home with workout dvds
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2012 at 1:24pm
Slowly stepping back into my regimen
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 9:52pm
So I have much neglected this thread. Cry I'm sorry, ladies. I'll try to be a more active poster.

I started a diet last Monday (10/22). I'm proud to say that I have been consistent with my diet as well as my exercise! (7 days is a long time for me. After two days I'm usually "over" things. There were times when I wanted to stop, but I keep pushing through it).

I have cut down on a lot of foods. I've completely eliminated beef. I eat pork occasionally. I mostly eat turkey burgers and chicken. I eat fresh fruits and fresh and/or frozen veggies. (I used to live off of canned veggies, btw). I do not eat rice and I eat GF bread once every so often. But, the biggest thing I'm doing is eating the serving sizes of things. My problem was over eating. So, I realize that I can still enjoy some of the foods that I like, I just have to eat them in moderation.

For iPhone users who would like to track their meals, I would definitely suggest the "Lose It" app. It allows you to track meals, track your weight, find healthy recipes, etc.

Thus far I have lost .5" all over (waist, love handles, and hips). Now, my midsection definitely needs a lot of work; however, I am feeling so accomplished right now! Star
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 9:54pm
I meant to ask: any tips on how to whip your midsection into shape? I have noticed that I am not as bloated as I used to be, but now I have that extra skin (that I am sure can be burned with the right exercises. I just need to know what the exercises are).
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by J_Shawty J_Shawty wrote:

Hey everyone. Ugh, I haven't worked out for a min. My SO got a new assignment so him coming home this month is a no go. He actually wont be home til April and thats temporary as well. The motivation has gone outta my body like hell. I really need to get on the ball tho.

You can do it! ClapStarClapSmile

Although he won't be home for good, he will be home to see you in April. You can work towards wowing him then. Just imagine the look on his face when he comes home and sees the new you. (I hope that was motivating LOL).
Angelified View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 8:51pm
I have been pretty lazy on posting too.. Today did 15mins on treadmill jog at 5.2, Elliptical 30 mins and my crunches..
Feeling pretty low because i have cut my calories, pushed myself in the gym and my weight remains the same, i thought i could do this naturally, but i an now getting temped on the idea of weight loss pills Cry
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2012 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by Angelified Angelified wrote:

I have been pretty lazy on posting too.. Today did 15mins on treadmill jog at 5.2, Elliptical 30 mins and my crunches..
Feeling pretty low because i have cut my calories, pushed myself in the gym and my weight remains the same, i thought i could do this naturally, but i an now getting temped on the idea of weight loss pills Cry

How long have you been doing this? Sometimes you have to give it some time. Others, you have to switch up your regimen.

Weight loss pills aren't bad; they can be a good supplement.
Angelified View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angelified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 9:14pm
@Dollish, I am enteriny my third month.. I will try to switch up the regimen but i feel so demoralised. my husband says i have lost weight but the scale says otherwise... Today i did not go to gym, had a biopsy done so i will go back tomorrow
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 10:50pm
Thanks @dOllish! Yeah I get to talk to him every once in awhile on this assignment so that helps. Plus he isn't at war or anything so he can come see me. So thanksgiving or Christmas is the plan. Ive been on the ball. Drinking water and exercising. I did UFC fighter on Wii on Sunday and it HURT! But it HURT SO GOOD!! lol I woke up and couldn't move but I relived lots of frustration on it. I worked out yesterday for 30 mins and my food intake for lots of unhealthy foods went down and ive been drinking loads of water.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic