BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Accountability Thread!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

Author
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Accountability Thread!!!!
    Posted: Aug 26 2012 at 9:25pm
Hey lovely ladies!!!

I realized thru the YEARS of having weight issues and image issues I always jump to the chance to loss weight then maybe a couple of weeks later I'm researching the next diet pill because "working out is to hard" Angry  If I stuck to numerous weight lose plans and goals I set for myself I wouldn't have this SAME weight problem.

Now this summer I lost a solid 9 pounds. I went from 150 to 141... Which I'm happy but my goal is 125. Thats a healthy and safe weight. I'm petite (I'm only 5'0) and I have huge chest (38D)

As of today my inches include the following:

Butt=37.5 inches
Arms= Right: 13.1 inches; Left: 12.8 inches
Stomach: 31.8 inches Dead

So I'm developing this thread to hold myself accountable. My goal to lose these 16 pounds and at least 5 inches off my waist is by the middle of October. My boyfriend is in the military and he will be back in October. He has the body of steel!!! LOL I can't be the frubby girlfriend! LOL

Any and everyone can join this "challenge"! We can share exercise regimens, eating plans, pictures, and just motivate each other! There is no start date or end date. This is a thread to hold our follow sistas (and brothas) accountable to achieve their weight loss goals and live healthier, longer lives!Big smile

Sponsored Links

breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2012 at 2:38pm
We are one in the same. I'll be back to join you.
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2012 at 9:04pm
Anyone else wanna join?! 
FuzzyBluHalo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzyBluHalo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2012 at 9:34pm
Count me in! 

Edited by FuzzyBluHalo - Aug 27 2012 at 9:35pm
J_Shawty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J_Shawty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:20pm
keep coming ladies!!!
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2012 at 8:49pm
I'll join. I haven't really been impressed though I work out about 3 or 4 times a week. I am in it. I want to lose about 60 pounds by february. Let's go. 
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:49am
My measurements are 45-32-46. I gain weight all over but alot of it goes to my midsection. I'm 5'0 too and I want to lose 30-50lbs. I'm with you I don't want to be the chubby girlfriend eitherLOL I'm more concerned with measurements and how I look than I am with the number on the scale.

I don't actively diet because I always fail. I just try not to eat too fatty or over eat.

I have a workout calendar that i'll try to upload here. It keeps me on track and always gives me a variety of activities so I don't get bored or lazy.
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:53am

WORKOUT CALENDAR

SUNDAY

MONDAY

TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY

C1: HULA HOOPING
C2: BELLY DANCING
C3: RUNNING
A: AB CIRCLE PRO
B: BENDER BALL
D: BELLY DANCING
G: GYM (HEAVY BUTT WORKOUT)
T: TAE BO
Y: YOGA
P: PILATES
AHBW: AT HOME BUTT WORKOUT
HHA: HIP HOP ABS

breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:57am
With the workout calendar I leave it blank so everyday I just fill in the date and whatever I did that day. I also now do boxing at home which I love. I got the dvd from   https://www.punching.com/
breBR3bre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote breBR3bre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2012 at 11:58am
I think this will help you ladies too. I don't know why it won't post straight.

BEFORE MEASUREMENTS
______    ______    ______    ______
  BUST        WAIST       BUTT       WEIGHT

AFTER 1 WEEK

AFTER 2 WEEKS

AFTER 3 WEEKS

AFTER 4 WEEKS

AFTER 5 WEEKS