It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
msbhavn90250 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by CityFashionista CityFashionista wrote:

Originally posted by msbhavn90250 msbhavn90250 wrote:

Hey City, I too love that bag, started looking at the Birkin several years ago, but still I have not acquired one

I know. So did I>

We should've gotten them a few years ago. They were 3k when I was looking at them.Shocked

Boy do I wish!

I went on the list several years ago when they were 5K, needless to say they have not called me yet
Sponsored Links

CityFashionista View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by -xfashion- -xfashion- wrote:

I was thinking about getting a Birkin but I don't think I'm in love with them. I like them fine but for 10k I need to feel the love.

I have to say though the way she has styled her Birkin is making me rethink it again. I think shes wearing them well.

I need your job so i can buy these things!

LOL I keep going back & forth with the Birkin. It's not my ultimate bag. I have a lot of designer bags & it's not like I will stop carrying those bags to carry the Birkin & I don't have it like Kim K where I could just have a Birkin collecting dust in my closet.

Its not I think I should carry it everyday because I don't carry none of my bags everyday but I do feel like if I had a Birkin it should be my favorite bag & out of all the bags I have I like a few of them more than I like the style of a BirkinConfused

I feel wrong for saying that but its my personal taste.Embarrassed

However I still wish I would've gotten one when they were cheaper & I still may let DH buy me one. He would if though he doesn't like them.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:31pm

Hey City, I too love that bag, started looking at the Birkin several years ago, but still I have not acquired one

I know. So did I>

We should've gotten them a few years ago. They were 3k when I was looking at them.Shocked

Boy do I wish!

I went on the list several years ago when they were 5K, needless to say they have not called me yet

Awh man! Thats not cool. They don't even use the list for Birkins anymore.Confused Its been that way for about 2 years.Ouch

ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:51pm
No I don't like the way she wears them at all...A bag inspired by Jane Birkin who has effortless, timeless styleEmbarrassed. Victoria Beckham wear them so much better.

My 1st Hermes was a Kelly though, in Ostrich leather. It was a gift. I would wear it all the time, with jeans and all. It's still one of my favorites.
 I got into the Birkins later borrowing my mothers'. But I'm still more a Kelly girl, I find them more ladylike, elegant. My mother has litterally a stash/collection of Hermes purses, belts, scarves ( a lot of "carres")...I'm her only daughter so what's hers is mineBig smile 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by ChicFrenchy ChicFrenchy wrote:

No I don't like the way she wears them at all...A bag inspired by Jane Birkin who has effortless, timeless styleEmbarrassed. Victoria Beckham wear them so much better.

My 1st Hermes was a Kelly though, in Ostrich leather. It was a gift. I would wear it all the time, with jeans and all. It's still one of my favorites.
 I got into the Birkins later borrowing my mothers'. But I'm still more a Kelly girl, I find them more ladylike, elegant. My mother has litterally a stash/collection of Hermes purses, belts, scarves ( a lot of "carres")...I'm her only daughter so what's hers is mineBig smile 

That's a beauty!Clap I love Ostrich. I have a Ostrich Prada bag & I love the material.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 6:57pm
Do it all the time unle4ss im using my accessory as an accent 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 7:16pm

jealousLOL

and no i do not like how kim is dressed.  it looks so damn forced.  nothing about her if effortless. like EVER!

i like them in exotic skins...then again i like anything in exotic skins.

sigh *one day*
ChicFrenchy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 7:25pm
^^^I like exotic skin a lot too! I don't really care for the brand, it just has to be real
skin. Even dressed down you look chic.

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 7:27pm

^^^I like exotic skin a lot too! I don't really care for the brand, it just has to be real
skin. Even dressed down you look chic.

i think an exotic skin is subtle yet powerful at the same time. 
kaai View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2011 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by ramblerGAMBLER ramblerGAMBLER wrote:

this is a very nice photo of her

I agree... she seldom put clothes together badly... she was a stylist for a while so I got to give it to her Clap

I luv the Kelly bag also......
Ya'll think the Birkin will ever lower its price......
coach had a look-a- like last yr.... I couldnt...Cry I just couldn't it wasn't the same....Cry

Edited by kaai - Jan 14 2011 at 10:12pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic