Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Accident real, but GZ involvement FAKE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:32pm
Its the media that's hounding that poor family...nobody told the media to stalk their fb accounts and post their pics up--its overzealous reporters doing that mess.  That's just terrible for these innocent ppl to be caught up in GZ's BS.
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 1:34pm
Is newsball a credible source?...... Im just wondering why others hadnt picked it up yet.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Is newsball a credible source?...... Im just wondering why others hadnt picked it up yet.

I was wondering about that, too.  I searched CNN after reading their (newsball) site, and CNN is mute when it comes to the story newsball is reporting.  Guess time will tell in the next few days.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I was wondering about that, too.  I searched CNN after reading their (newsball) site, and CNN is mute when it comes to the story newsball is reporting.  Guess time will tell in the next few days.

its a blog CNN aint checking for them unless some intern stumbles across it and passes it on.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:28pm
lol cnn aint sh*t
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 2:29pm
That story was on the View today and I was waiting for them to say it was fake/stage, but they didn't.Pinch I can't stand Sheryl whatever her name is, they were talking about him and she says something like, "O well this guy has a lot of heat now he's going through stuff."
I'm bitch, she isn't sympathize for this ass. I like Joy though she and Marget said something and that shut her up.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:08pm
WHITE PEO...

need lie detectors for errthang they say just like us blackies are followed around in the store and muslims get detained at airports for no reason
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 25 2013 at 3:11pm
You see george rolling, white people be disowning (in chamillionaire ridin dirty theme tune)

don't hate hehe
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2013 at 3:42am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic