Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Accent Challenge 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 66>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 3.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:26am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im not trying to start a thing.. i said how i felt about a little biitch a while ago and i want to delete some of the end on the soundcloud... if yall know how.. let me know and ill post. if not.. thats fine too. 
Hey Coco, I don't know if your using yer phone but when I downloaded the app on my phone and finished recording, there was a button with the image of a scissor that was showing on the screen that allows you to edit the beginning or ending of your recording. If your doing it on your computer though, then I really dont know what to click
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:28am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I'm guessing TX.
You and LB have the same accent.

LOLShocked (lucky guess!)

I don't hear the accent being the same at all (plus hers is much stronger). Mine is very generic. But its funny because when I first heard her, I was thinking her accent was "right" or "comfortable" for me to hear.. idk how to explain. But I wondered if she was a texan..although I would guess ppl cant recognize a tx accent.

Like if someone said to do a TX accent, I would have a hard time b/c it doesn't really stand out like the way ATL and Louisiana accents do. Oh and Dr. Phil gives me the same comfy feeling although hes country as hell.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

im not trying to start a thing.. i said how i felt about a little biitch a while ago and i want to delete some of the end on the soundcloud... if yall know how.. let me know and ill post. if not.. thats fine too. 

LOL this might be what afro meant by making things more interesting.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:58am
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:01am
Love it TC
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:03am
^^ loved it!!

and now on to the questions... 

it sounded like a radio segment. LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:11am
LOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:20am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/thoughtcouturebhm/accent-challange

Yes I'm at peace now. Just wrap me up in a white linen sheet with some perfume oils and send me down the River in a canoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA TC do another and says eff Mac AND CaCs and then I'll just burst into flames same time

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 16 2014 at 4:22am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:38am
tc kinda sounds like sandy

thats that southside holla?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 6:04am
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

https://soundcloud.com/afrok-2/nini-accent-challenge

I will not say what I would do to you... I'm married
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair