Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
divalane25 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divalane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Acai Berry
    Posted: Sep 17 2008 at 8:51pm
Sooo apparently it's the new 'superfood' to have in ur diet. Anyone eating it? drinking it? taking the supplements??? If so what are your thoughts?
Sponsored Links

orlap6789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orlap6789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2008 at 3:47am
never heard of it! there are so many superfoods out there
Peachi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2008 at 7:56pm

I have seen ads about the juice variety. I have seen them in the stores as well but they appear a bit too pricey (in the range of the POM juices) for my current budget
ThkChk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThkChk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2008 at 3:44pm
I have had it in juice mixed with other fruits--not the pure acai juice.  I've had it in a powdered supplement and I have the pills.  I don't take the pills consistently and haven't had the juice or supplement powder in months so I don't know if I felt any better when I did it consistently than I feel now.  It isn't a magic cure for anything just something else to add to a healthy living plan.
orlap6789 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orlap6789 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2008 at 2:53pm
its sounds like something fun to try as it makes food taste sweeter so you can eat a lemon happily
thedivasworld View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivasworld Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2009 at 1:19pm
yeah ^
MsTSE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsTSE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2009 at 7:04pm
I tried the 30 day trial for the supplements and it gave me terrible diarrhea. Plus when I found out about the recurring charge that was going to occur on my credit card had I not sent the trial package back I immediately realized it was a big hoax. I think I'm staying away from this one.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2009 at 8:26pm
I wanted to try the Acai Berry drink, as a cleanser, but I heard it was used for weight loss..
JadeS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2009 at 11:02am
Acai berry is high in antioxidants, so it definitely promotes overall health. Its best to get it in liquid form, which is the most natural form next to the actual berries (which are expensive). It definitely cleans the system out as well. I drink a juice that has acai berry, goji berry, pomegranate, noni, and mangosteen, which are all superfruits. A cup a day and it tastes great.
Wyghtham85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyghtham85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 6:39am
Acai berry contain sulfuric compound that helps aid in the breakdown of fats in the bloodstream and therefore puts a stop to the build-up of dangerous blockages in the arteries, whereby protecting against hair loss and hair follicle problems.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic