Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

About to purchase some hair(CV Roman)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
FlawlessNbrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:03pm
U part*****
Sponsored Links

FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:36pm
I got the wefted Indian curly in October. Sheds like a cancerous catPinch. I'm not talking about 30 strands or less...like big clumps. I showed my mom one day and she was in awe. Maybe it was the "origin" or just curly hair I thought but I've had curly hair before and it shed but nothing like this. I had a 24 inch and now I have about an 18 inch from all the shedding. I tried straighten like a tiny sample of the hair and it's like oily nasty looking. I don't even know if its human after that little experiment but maybe that's just how his Indian hair is. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by FABdotNET FABdotNET wrote:

I got the wefted Indian curly in October. Sheds like a cancerous catPinch. I'm not talking about 30 strands or less...like big clumps. I showed my mom one day and she was in awe. Maybe it was the "origin" or just curly hair I thought but I've had curly hair before and it shed but nothing like this. I had a 24 inch and now I have about an 18 inch from all the shedding. I tried straighten like a tiny sample of the hair and it's like oily nasty looking. I don't even know if its human after that little experiment but maybe that's just how his Indian hair is. 

you def helped me make up my mind, ima go with QH and keep my fingers crossed. I'm going for the Peruvian straight.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 5:13am
Originally posted by Hawk Hawk wrote:

Chinese New year is in Feb, so you still have time

I would choose QHP if it was out of the two 

Romans wefts are not amazing, his closures are 

How long is their holiday?  I need a u-part wig for a trip in Feb.
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:35pm
I have his wefted hair and it doesn't shed at all. I didn't seal either. Just throwing that out there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FlawlessNbrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

I have his wefted hair and it doesn't shed at all. I didn't seal either. Just throwing that out there.

What texture and lengths did u get? Was this a recent order?
NoleLady12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NoleLady12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by FlawlessNbrown FlawlessNbrown wrote:

Originally posted by NoleLady12 NoleLady12 wrote:

What texture and lengths did u get? Was this a recent order?
Yep ordered like 3 weeks ago. Chinese Light Yaki, (1) 16", (2) 18".
FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:11pm
Well I did seal THREE times and the wefts weren't cut and this is some mess. Most people I've seen have had the yaki or wavy so I would stay away from the curly.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic