Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedAbout the mods and admins here..

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: About the mods and admins here..
    Posted: Jul 12 2010 at 7:49pm
According to the purpose of this section, I can say as I please as long as I keep it real. I'll do just that.

BHM really needs to work on it's admin and moderation system here. It's definitely one of the worst I've ever encountered. It's constantly abused and I see no effort to correct this. It usually seems to be abused by members who may have a personal vendetta against another member or just do not want to see that member and their posts and will get them banned ASAP. I'm not innocent of this, I was like that with Maximus Rex.

I've been here for a bit more than a year now and starting in June, I've been getting "in trouble." Didn't surprise me, I cuss a lot. But I felt the mods and admins were extremely late. Well actually no, it did surprise me because the three consecutive violations were over extremely frivolous posts.

And this is how all of my violations have been. They're never over anything serious, just humorous posts with profanity. But today, I received a violation over the weakest post to ever be reported for.

I got a violation for this image:

and with it came a message stating for me not to post other member's images. I began to laugh. The demographic here is mainly black women, but this forum mainly caters to the hair care of a certain texture, chemically altered or not. Why would a straight-haired Asian be here? Why would she title her images in Korean when we primarily speak English? Her picture clearly displays her circle lenses and the thread in itself wasn't about circle lenses. If the picture was a BHM member, my post would have completely been nullified. I'm not going to go into details about the thread itself, but basically, I saw no way for anyone to deduce this is a BHM member.

After lightly debating with the mod/admin and raising my eyebrow at their apology (they informed me that this may have been a mistake) and their statement at how they take the rules very seriously, I made a thread in VIP basically the mod/admin was lied to and also poking fun at the person who reported me. Or at least, I was under that impression.

After making the thread, I did a quick skim of the thread and realized that the mod had been editing (that's what I saw) and possibly sending violations to other members besides me. I was in the wrong, so I quickly poofed that thread and with it stated I might not be on BHM for much longer with laughing emotes.

For some reason now, I'm banned from VIP. No message, no warning, no reason given. I can guess it was because of that thread, but it was poofed within minutes. Were they offended? Maybe. But I do speak the truth; pre-poof and post poof. LOL

Most likely this thread will vanish and I will be banned. But it will only prove my words right. Wink

I'm going to have to reject your apology, ForumAdmin. Your actions following the apology completely nullifies your apology, dripping with false geniality.

Sponsored Links

ElectricLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2010 at 7:51pm
*The image:

FKwithmypimpin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2010 at 8:33pm
they might have wanted you to get rid of the picture b/c the girl looks under 18
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2010 at 8:41am
Cant see the pic.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by FKwithmypimpin FKwithmypimpin wrote:

they might have wanted you to get rid of the picture b/c the girl looks under 18

I agree
Night_jasmine View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 01 2010 at 1:04am
what is wrong with that picture?
Catphones View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2010 at 7:00am
This board has moderators and admins? Could have fooled me.
breezin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2010 at 9:06am
I don't like it that when you're a newbie you can only post in certain sections.  I mean, WTH?  
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2011 at 6:19pm
BRRRREH
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic