Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9495969798 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:22pm
I don't like boiled dumplings Claudie they don't suck up the oil enough for me. There are so many spots that cook the best Jamaican dishes in NY. There is this spot called Keyamani in the Bronx that makes the best Ackee, escovitch fish, and Oxtails. I think I will not cook tomorrow and pick up some oxtails for supper.
Sponsored Links

fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Mezanmi

another Haitian?Hug

but JP is making haitian women look mad as hell right now...and Patti makes us look bitter. welp.  at least theyre both well educated and articulate and can type good for immigrantsLOL

Fairyqueen? ayisien? kote-w te ye la?? oh oh! M-sezi ShockedShockedShocked

mwen te toujou la, cherie
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:48pm
NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE..!

YOU KNOW YOU MAKE ME WANNA SHOUT!
 PUT MY HANDS UP AND SHOUT!
HEEEY! HEE-EEE-EEE-EEEY!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:54pm
Da fucc midna?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:54pm

Jolie you can't get mad that a person lives in a diff time zone and therefore ain't log or logged on while you're here.   You're here when he's not and vice versa.  He ain't cuss u about not being here when he logged on to address your complaints....just sayin'.

edited for typo

Edited by newdiva1 - Dec 18 2012 at 11:59pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:56pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:02am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Yall gonna wait til  after yall write all these chapters on the 90summthing'th page to say U aint gonna waste yo keystrokes

LOL
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

And how the fucc is he gonna talk about sitting on a toilet logging onto bhm at work and then tell me to sort out my pathetic life??? Mofo, you can't even sort out you goddamn bowel movements properly and you gonna talk about other people's existence. Spending all your free time talkin' shyt on a women's forum, pretending to have a kock that's in working order. LMAO

my brother in law works on the john so maybe that's why i don't find it weirdLOL
he writes his novel on the john too....it was one of those tmi moments you have w/family sometimesDead

Afro then goes to work and sits his ass on some nasty public toilet to keep on wasting time on a women's forum while on the job and then have the nerve to talk about other people's "pathetic life", all the while not taking the time to examine his own. Stupid little man with a Napoleon complex who can't find better ways to puff himself up than to identify with his dum ass "afrokock" that probably ain't seen any action in 10 years cause he's too busy yacking on a women's site. sh*t's hilarious

Afro sits on public toilet? Wow you've opened my eyes. I would never think he would fathom sitting on a public toilet. I picture him using a bidet while reading the morning paper. My eyes have been opened
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:52am
lol at nadia
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 12:55am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yall negroes are on one these last couple of days.

sheesh
It's Cri-muh break missy. It always gets entertaining on holiday breaks-always!LOL

Are we saying Chrimuh because of T.I.? Or are y'all just country? LMKSGeek
A little of both.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures