BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by khivey khivey wrote:

I read the OP and a few pages in between. 
This topic is only an issue to and ruffles feathers of the people who fear it is the truth and they will do or say anything to prove otherwise as a way to convince others, but really themselves that it is not the truth. The people-both men and women- who like to throw the jabs are people who have, but solely for the sake of having it because people who are really happy with what and who they have in their lives don't have time to analyze and worry about those who have and have not. It really isn't an argument or debate to be had...it is just a bunch of (bitter, unhappy, depressed or all three) people on both sides of the fence who are more alike than different. 

nods...
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:39pm
summary?
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:41pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:42pm
While the OP was true...i really don't care enough to act like this was some groundbreaking topic.  it wasn't.  all of the insults thrown on here are immature.  it's just so not that serious.  she's not some champion of women's rights now.  epitome summed up a response to that entire essay in one sentence.  some people are enabling someone who is clearly not all there.  not all wrong, but definitely not all there.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:43pm
lol.. my life is pathetic?

like im the one making threads bout everything in my life doesnt go right..

lol

irony at its best

Edited by afrokock - Dec 18 2012 at 10:47pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

Mezanmi

another Haitian?Hug

but JP is making haitian women look mad as hell right now...and Patti makes us look bitter. welp.  at least theyre both well educated and articulate and can type good for immigrantsLOL
Fairyqueen? ayisien? kote-w te ye la?? oh oh! M-sezi ShockedShockedShocked
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:12pm
Yall gonna wait til  after yall write all these chapters on the 90summthing'th page to say U aint gonna waste yo keystrokes

Edited by Gkisses - Dec 18 2012 at 11:13pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:16pm
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:17pm
Other than Ricky and her epic battles with AK, I did not know AK rubbed so many BHM sisters so wrong. I thought AK used to be the .5 in the 3.5 BHM male opinions that mattered. Has his .5 status been revoked? Let me know something BHM
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

we call those plantains where im from Confused

boo plantains and bananas are not the same thing.

green plantains are used to make something like monfongo  or plaintain chips. and do not look or taste like green bananas.

the first are bananas the rest are plantains

Co-sign with Nycdiva.   Plantains and green bananas are delicious if fixed properly.  I boil green plantains, and green bananas.  I fry ripe plantains.  This is how we do it in Jamaica. 
I love ackee and salt fish with fried dumplings and boiled banana, that is the only banana I eat. I hate yellow banana.

My favorite Jamaican co-worker surprised me with some for helping her out on a project and my two white co-workers were making fun of how "nasty" it looked. I had to professionally ether their European roots.

Star, that is the business Big smile.  The dumplings can also be boiled.  I went to my little spot in Ohio yesterday, and he had green bananas.  I have a lot of ackee and codfish.  You made me pull out my stash, it is on later today LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9394959697 103>
  Share Topic