BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:56am
OK I got up to page 15...I don't know who's agreeing/disagreeing/insulting/shading who any more, damn!LOL
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:11am
this was 40 something pages back...but it sums it up well I think...

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

<span style="line-height: 22px;">OK I got up to page 15...I don't know who's agreeing/disagreeing/insulting/shading who any more, damn!LOL</span>
here's the low down cherry. In the tatt thread Afro made a comment to Patti that insinuated she is bitter (days ago). Jolie read it & felt some sort of way about the word bitter. She made a passionate post about why that word shouldn't be used because it speaks about a persons personal failures & basically is sexiest.

Many enjoyed her initial post, but it quickly went downhill because although her point is understood, not everyone associates "bitter" as being man less childless & not meeting personal goals. So the battle ensued. & the original message became convoluted.

A few came in & said how you gonna catch feelings about bitter, but you came in the Newtowm thread & derailed it with the lack of tears in POTUS eyes while everyone was digesting the tragedy.

A few came in & basically said hit dogs will holla. Meaning you just might be bitter but it has nothing to do with your status /achievements in life.

It got a little warm in here & Jolie said she gotta go.

Fast forward the man of the hour AK came in and basically poured kerosine all over the thread with one simple line.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 18 2012 at 11:59am
BlackstarBlue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackstarBlue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:30am
I am on page 19, and quite ill at the moment would it be a waste of my time to read on ?

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:31am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now put all that energy into sorting your pathetic life out.

jr.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (19) Thanks(19)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:42am
Extremely cheap shot - very low blow by Mr Kock
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:57am
Oh no, you done it now... She's gonna come in this thread in the morning and lay your butt out Afro.. 100 page push...
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:58am

also JP loves to ignore the fact that there are older single women without kids on here that are NOT called bitter

she really loves to ignore that lol
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:04am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I predict someone making the ban today.
unless ppl reported that post on 38, he aint going anywhere.  AK has shot MANY insults in the past & said much worse.  Unless ppl report him, he always stays.  What is the breaking point?  Is there a breaking point?  Or does he get a lifetime free pass.  He has said that he'll never get banned.  Maybe he is right.
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:07am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

also JP loves to ignore the fact that there are older single women without kids on here that are NOT called bitter

she really loves to ignore that lol
She hasn't told you what she loves.  The point ppl are missing is that this is about her & Patti's experience & not every single manless, childless, older lady.  Her posts were reflecting the past week's events.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Oh no, you done it now... She's gonna come in this thread in the morning and lay your butt out Afro.. 100 page push...

fug her feelings

this chick is bored, actually she is not, we all know whats going with her.

i put her, star and a few oterh people in a lil ignore box, because of their personal issues and have been clearly ignoring this chick for several moons now.. she then takes a post i said to patti, who has said those exact same words verbatim, at least thrice on my count and decides to make a call out thread.. which in itself is a cheap shot. was she feeling left out? hypersensitive?

she can come back and post her 100page soliloquies i dont care. i addressed her directly with one post and that is the only post i will make to address her. where is the sportsmanship in shooting a wounded animal in a game reserve??

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4546474849 103>
  Share Topic