Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - About that old and bitter argument...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

About that old and bitter argument...

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 103>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182062
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Doesn't erybody say Cri-muh?

Oh...so y'all just country.
Mmkay. 
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 27 2009
Location: Tati & Wife 2B
Status: Offline
Points: 87331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:25am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Like afro, you'll say something and then try to pass it off as your observation or you being facetious.Is it because you're in the minority on a women's hair board? Why don't you just own up to it and mean what you say?You tend to be very indirect in your insults. Sometimes, you seem very much like a misogynist to me however that's neither here nor there. Don't take it personal though, that's just what I get sometimes from your font. Otherwise, you seem cool.
own to what?

Misogynist me?

Lol.. funny
Maybe misogynst is the wrong term. Sexist is more fitting.
Sometimes when you make particular comments as the one I quoted before, it seems like you use a cop out(as in saying you were being sarcastic or you were making an observation) and I don't know why.
Either way, I'm not saying you are always like this but i have seen it a few times and I side eye you when you do it. ijs. Like I said, otherwise, you seem cool.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 735392
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:25am
finished reading this thread

this was a good read.. so many slept on posts.
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 735392
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:26am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:


Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Like afro, you'll say something and then try to pass it off as your observation or you being facetious.Is it because you're in the minority on a women's hair board? Why don't you just own up to it and mean what you say?You tend to be very indirect in your insults. Sometimes, you seem very much like a misogynist to me however that's neither here nor there. Don't take it personal though, that's just what I get sometimes from your font. Otherwise, you seem cool.
own to what?

Misogynist me?

Lol.. funny
Maybe misogynst is the wrong term. Sexist is more fitting.
Sometimes when you make particular comments as the one I quoted before, it seems like you use a cop out(as in saying you were being sarcastic or you were making an observation) and I don't know why.
Either way, I'm not saying you are always like this but i have seen it a few times and I side eye you when you do it. ijs. Like I said, otherwise, you seem cool.
patronising and condescending.. yes,

misogynist and sexist.. no.
Back to Top
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 08 2006
Location: southside holla
Status: Offline
Points: 217073
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:38am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

im hating.

my ass was even forced to repaint my walls.

like if this isn't doing the most... i hate my landlord.
 
i ran across this in the pure lol's thread...funnnay!!!!!!!
 
 
Back to Top
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2012
Location: North Sea
Status: Offline
Points: 48120
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:45am
These threads goes great with my morning coffee
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 4:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now put all that energy into sorting your pathetic life out.







Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:14am
I predict someone making the ban today.
Back to Top
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 02 2010
Location: Hell
Status: Offline
Points: 218900
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:42am
This thread turned into a hot stank mess.
Back to Top
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 15 2010
Location: Brick City
Status: Offline
Points: 159892
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:53am
Yep it did. I'm picking up some visine drops because I know my eyes will be exhausted reading the rebuttal thats soon to come.



Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 18 2012 at 5:54am
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 103>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down