BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 103>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:30am
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:35am
'
FACT: Just because a woman is past 35, single and childless DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY EQUATE BITTERNESS and BAD CHOICES. This is an incredibly sexist and presumptuous assumption that does not take into account many factors such as:'

No, it does not mean it's your fault.

You need to catch a clue though and I don't know WHY the Black community is always ignorant of this subject.

Black women (in America) are the LEAST married and the least marriageable group in the country. This has been studied and documented at least for the last 30 years or so. This is when I became aware of this.

Why? Because throughout the country there is a 2 to 1 ratio of Black women to Black men. That is a huge problem and if we count EDUCATED and  well to do Black men to Black women... the numbers are even ... lower. Overall you have to discount all the Black men that don't have enough sense to .. stay of prison, or are involved in criminal enterprises or are gay or into White girls, or unemployed etc ... so that what's left - the number of ELIABLE marriageable men is pretty small. Pitiful.

I remember back in the late 1980's when the ratio of Black women to Black men in Atlanta was ... 16 to 1! I remember CNN or some group writing an article saying that Black women had a greater chance of being held hostage by a Terrorist ... then they were to get married.

Why because Black men to do limit themselves to only dating Black women – but Black limit themselves to ONLY dating Black men. DUH! There are not enough B lack men.

So it falls on Black women to source a partner from a non-black pool of men. But of course people are so delusional about this basic fact ... they would rather squabble over the few Black men that are marriage material or SHARE these men (so you  waste time with a bunch of liars and cheaters)  or sit home alone be bitter about not being in a solid relationship.

Wake up Black women. Open your eyes.Shocked Stop pretending.

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:39am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

'
FACT: Just because a woman is past 35, single and childless DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY EQUATE BITTERNESS and BAD CHOICES. This is an incredibly sexist and presumptuous assumption that does not take into account many factors such as:'

You need to catch a clue though and I don't know WHY the Black community is always ignorant of this subject.

Black women (in America) are the LEAST married and the least marriageable group in the country. This has been studied and documented at least for the last 30 years or so. This is when I became aware of this.

Why? Because throughout the country there is a 2 to 1 ratio of Black women to Black men. That is a huge problem and if we count EDUCATED and  well to do Black men to Black women... the numbers are even ... lower. Overall you have to discount all the Black men that don't have enough sense to .. stay of prison, or are involved in criminal enterprises or are gay or into White girls, or unemployed etc ... so that what's left - the number of ELIABLE marriageable men is pretty small. Pitiful.

I remember back in the late 1980's when the ratio of Black women to Black men in Atlanta was ... 16 to 1! I remember CNN or some group writing an article saying that Black women had a greater chance of being held hostage by a Terrorist ... then they were to get married.

Why because Black men to do limit themselves to only dating Black women – but Black limit themselves to ONLY dating Black men. DUH! There are not enough B lack men.

So it falls on Black women to source a partner from a non-black pool of men. But of course people are so delusional about this basic fact ... they would rather squabble over the few Black men that are marriage material or SHARE these men (so you  waste time with a bunch of liars and cheaters)  or sit home alone be bitter about not being in a solid relationship.

wth does this have to do with the situation the op talking bout tho Becky?Confused

Edited by f8dagrate - Dec 18 2012 at 1:41am
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:58am

bless your heart for reading all of that F8

I agree that afro's post was not sarcasm but then again he couldn't be serious because he hasn't hit any of those "markers" either

Edited by rickysrose - Dec 18 2012 at 2:07am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:04am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

'

wth does this have to do with the situation the op talking bout tho Becky?Confused

She finds a way to slip that, some form of that, or some form of "the maj. of black men are un-husbandable" into every post she makes, regardless of the thread topic. Bless you for reading far enough to highlight, though. LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:05am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yall negroes are on one these last couple of days.

sheesh
It's Cri-muh break missy. It always gets entertaining on holiday breaks-always!LOL

Are we saying Chrimuh because of T.I.? Or are y'all just country? LMKSGeek
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:25am
Doesn't erybody say Cri-muh?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:44am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

once Afro told ricky to go have kids or something. I was like . It sounds sexist, shouldn't have to explain why...

i must have missed this too...Stern Smile

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:45am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

once Afro told ricky to go have kids or something. I was like . It sounds sexist, shouldn't have to explain why...

i must have missed this too...Stern Smile

yeah i  remember that .. people got on him for that .. i still luvs him tho, he coolLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:56am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I liked it more when it wasnt sarcasm...

lol

you evil..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style