Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 94>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (21) Thanks(21)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:17am
Like afro, you'll say something and then try to pass it off as your observation or you being facetious.Is it because you're in the minority on a women's hair board? Why don't you just own up to it and mean what you say?You tend to be very indirect in your insults. Sometimes, you seem very much like a misogynist to me however that's neither here nor there. Don't take it personal though, that's just what I get sometimes from your font. Otherwise, you seem cool.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:21am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Overall don't take anything people say on here too seriously. It's supposed to be fun lol

I've read both of your posts in this thread in a Care Bear voiceLOL
You're just so sweet. I guess you have to be when you're an official member of the "Kumbaya Krew."LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:27am
I liked it more when it wasnt sarcasm...

In other news ImThatDiva..I must say whenever u post I am amazed by the muscle in that lil girls arm....She makes me wanna workout more.

that is all
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:28am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Like afro, you'll say something and then try to pass it off as your observation or you being facetious.Is it because you're in the minority on a women's hair board? Why don't you just own up to it and mean what you say?You tend to be very indirect in your insults. Sometimes, you seem very much like a misogynist to me however that's neither here nor there. Don't take it personal though, that's just what I get sometimes from your font. Otherwise, you seem cool.
own to what?

Misogynist me?

Lol.. funny
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:29am
Knowin' damn well that wasn't no* sarcasm.

Edited by Sang Froid - Dec 18 2012 at 1:46am
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:30am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I liked it more when it wasnt sarcasm...

In other news ImThatDiva..I must say whenever u post I am amazed by the muscle in that lil girls arm....She makes me wanna workout more.

that is all
LOLLOLLOL I love that photo. She's so cute. I never realized that LOLLOLLOL
Just think of it as me flexin' on these o's
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_QZaWYaclNEw/TQVWXPxmj1I/AAAAAAAAAOo/LCC9515O93g/s1600/smug_obama_hate.jpeg
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:43am
Lol ..
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 12:54am
say it w/ ya heart n stick w/ it.

Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:23am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

now put all that energy into sorting your pathetic life out.

DeadShocked
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

yall negroes are on one these last couple of days.

sheesh
It's Cri-muh break missy. It always gets entertaining on holiday breaks-always!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041 94>
  Share Topic