BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About that old and bitter argument...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 94>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 37 Votes, Average 3.89  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:54pm

What about team bitter byches or whatever they call themselves?

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:55pm
Lol if Afro wouldn't have said it, I wonder if a thread would have been made though.

Edited by jonesable - Dec 17 2012 at 5:55pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

so true...  And I will not have kids until I am stable financially, mentally, and emotionally. I do not want my kids to struggle with me... I want to give them the world. I have a godson and he is the cutest thing in the world but it breaks my heart to see my best friend struggle to take care of him.

I want to get married but I also realized that everyone is not meant to get married... Look at Oprah. 

and good thread!!!
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:56pm
very well said.Clap
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:59pm
Stern Smile
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol if Afro wouldn't have said it, I wonder if a thread would have been made though.

Probably not. But as I have said in my initial post, I've also been on the receiving end of that type of comment. I usually shake it off because I know what I'm about. But seeing someone else being attacked in that manner made me realize that this needs to be addressed, because although I was annoyed that it was a man that actually said it, women on this board have had similar comments in the heat of discussion. I find it sad that women are reduced to their vagina's ability to produce a baby or the fact that she has a man in her life or not. We are much more than that.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (30) Thanks(30)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:01pm
This thread should've been apologizing for the bipolar hijack of the elementary school shooting thread.
dreamz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreamz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

good read

Very.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

What about team bitter byches or whatever they call themselves?

Aaaaaa, the bitter bitch association. LOL But that mini-movement was in response to that reasoning constantly being thrown around!
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

This thread should've been apologizing for the bipolar hijack of the elementary school shooting thread.

Please stick to the topic at hand. Thanks.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 17 2012 at 6:04pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 94>
  Share Topic