Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Abortion vs Bad Parenting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 1:37am
ABORT.

It is never the right answer to bring children into this world that you had absolutely no intention of taking care of in the first place.  You can't always see adoption as the right answer, either.  Statistically, MOST kids that are put up for adoption NEVER get out of the system.  You really should only give them up if you feel they will have a better life with someone else and you are perfectly willing to risk giving them a chance at something better and have run out of options.  If you are honest with yourself and you know you are the type to abuse a child, you should go ahead and sterilize yourself as well.
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 1:42am
Abortion costs $400? Wow and Medicaid pays for it in full. They also pay for birth control. Humph

But yeah, abortion all the way. Some parents make the child wish they were dead or were swallowed. I know mine did.

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Oct 07 2013 at 1:44am
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Op just sounds like that she loathes children, like most negroes on this side of the worldLOL

Adopt a kitten and stop being concerned with
kids you clearly have no intentions of helping/mentoring/adopting.

I don't sound like anything....your not worth the insult so I wont

the reason I posted this thread was because of the pic star who had 4 abortions under the age of 25 I believe...and several fonts called a serial killer and negative things to say about her, and other serial aborters.......as you can see from me posting this thread I don't understand why some were upset when she clearly isn't a fit mother,

all the examples I gave were from underage children, and yes I do loathe babies having babies...but children in general no......I actually have my own AAU team, I mentor several young scientist, and I'm a big sister...I don't post enough for to assume anything except I have a few unsavory people in my life, and I like to watch TV...

and for the record don't be a hit dog
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Op just sounds like that she loathes children, like most negroes on this side of the worldLOL

Adopt a kitten and stop being concerned with
kids you clearly have no intentions of helping/mentoring/adopting.

I don't sound like anything....your not worth the insult so I wont

the reason I posted this thread was because of the pic star who had 4 abortions under the age of 25 I believe...and several fonts called a serial killer and negative things to say about her, and other serial aborters.......as you can see from me posting this thread I don't understand why some were upset when she clearly isn't a fit mother,

all the examples I gave were from underage children, and yes I do loathe babies having babies...but children in general no......I actually have my own AAU team, I mentor several young scientist, and I'm a big sister...I don't post enough for to assume anything except I have a few unsavory people in my life, and I like to watch TV...

and for the record don't be a hit dog

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Oct 07 2013 at 10:13am
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:10am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Prevention/Adoption>>>>>abortion 

Abortion isn't a cure or for bad parenting.  Deny a child life so that he/she doesn't have a terrible life?  That's not logical to me.  I don't like reading/seeing abused kids either that happens daily on the news.Angry

I don't think there really is a "perfect" answer to the original question.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:11am
well damn Gucci!

@jewels cant see the pic
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

well damn Gucci!

@jewels cant see the pic
I know...lol
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

well damn Gucci!

@jewels cant see the pic
I know...lol
its fixed & thankedClapThumbs Up
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:19am

I dont have a problem with a one time mishap that a woman chooses not to keep if its in the very early stages ---abortions over 4 weeks I'm uneasy withDead. I could feel my baby at 11 weeks. Pregnancy feelings kicked in at 5/6 weeks.

Serial abortion is another matter. That's not a parenting matter. You got serious problems if youre having 3,4, 5, 6 abortions. Parenting is the least of your troubles.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 10:23am
JMO...if you have an unwanted child and will subject that child to neglect and/or abuse in any form, it is best to abort. Your bringing a child into a world that 9x's out of 10 will perpetuate this abuse to yet another generation. You have so many small children subject to torture by the hands of the people that should be protecting them, you can't tell me it wouldn't have been better for them not to have been brought into that situation.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Oct 07 2013 at 10:24am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>